Dalit Bandhu Scheme | Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme details
The Telangana state government is dedicated to giving better services to its citizens. Chief Minister of Telangana Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao launched the Dalit Bandhu Scheme to empower the Dalit community of the state. Initially, Dalit Bandhu Scheme has launched in the Huzurabad constituency under the Pilot project with a budget amount of Rs. 500 crores.
Dalit Bandhu scheme launch date in 2021, This scheme was launched in the whole state to empower the poor Dalits and give them the support of financial aid. This will reduce the Discrimination against Dalits. To know more about Registration, Benefits, Please read this article till End.
What is Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
Dalit Bandhu Scheme was launched by K. Chandrashekhar Rao to empower the Dalits (Schedule Caste). People who are belonging to the Dalit community are the most Downtrodden People which is why this Scheme will help them with financial stability and will open new ways of Income. In this Scheme, a one-time payment of Rs. 10 lakh Rupees is given Per SC family.
By using this money, beneficiaries can buy tractors, can set up Micro factories, can Set up Skilled Financial units, and can buy Commercial Vehicles. This way Dalits will not have to depend upon Anyone. In a recent Press Release, the Government of Telangana Distributed Commercial Vehicles to the Dalit Community. About 1 lakh crore rupees will be spent in this scheme after implementation, thus this scheme will become the Largest Cash Transfer Scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Beneficiary||Dalits of State|
|Amount given||10 Lakh Rupees|
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Benefits
The Dalit Bandhu Scheme was launched as the Welfare scheme for Dalit Community. This scheme has many benefits to empower the SCs and these are-
- Under Dalit Bandhu Scheme 10 lakh rupees will be transferred to the Beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
- About 1 lakh crore rupees were spent for the implementation of this scheme in the whole state.
- This scheme is a welfare scheme for the Dalits and the government will give them financial status without taking any loan from banks, and Telangana will also give subsidies to the Beneficiaries.
- Beneficiaries can buy Tractors and equipment, Mobile Rice mills, and Commercial Vehicles, and can set up the micro units of skilled persons.
- Rs. 10 lakh will be given under this scheme without any Bank linkage with a 100% Subsidy. Beneficiaries will not have to return this amount because this amount is financial help provided by the government.
- A Dalit Bandhu Card will be given to Beneficiaries through which they can Enjoy cashless transactions of money.
- This scheme is benefiting thousands of people. Because the Telangana government is not giving loans but financial support to them.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Sectors
This scheme covers the various sectors of the economy in which Dalits can use their money to buy equipment for agricultural purposes and various other sectors
- Agriculture & Allied: The amount of 10 lakh rupees will be given under the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme. Beneficiaries will be able to buy tractors and Agricultural equipment for agricultural purposes. SC farmers can buy Threshers for Earning money.
- Animal husbandry: using the money, farmers can Open Animal husbandry through which they can sell milk to make money.
- Transport: The government of Telangana allows SCs to buy Commercial Vehicles for the Transportation of Goods, which will help make profits.
- Retails & Shops: Under this Scheme, Dalits persons can open retail Shops like elective appliances shops, skilled Shops, and Micro units.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme: Government Distributes commercial Vehicles
About Rs. 95 Crores worth of Commercial vehicles were distributed by the Telangana government in Hyderabad to the Dalit Community. This initiative is done under the Dalit Bandhu scheme which will help the drivers to get benefitted in the transport sectors. The vehicles will be used in animal husbandry for dairy transport and commercial purpose for transporting goods from one place to another. These vehicles will be covered under a 100% subsidy. These commercial vehicles will help Beneficiaries to earn more profits.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: KCR Distributed Dalit Bandhu Card
Recently Government of Telangana distributed Dalit Bandhu cards to its beneficiaries for cashless transactions and better coordination of funds. Women will be able to make transactions through this card. About 1 lakh Dalit Bandhu Card was distributed to the Beneficiaries by the Government. This card will help the Beneficiaries with better cashless facility and Effortless co-ordination of the Scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Implementation
To avoid corruption in enrollment under this scheme, Implementation of the Dalit Bandhu Scheme will be done in two modes first will be Survey, and the second will be Selection.
Surveys will be done by various officials to count the number of SCs families. And then selection will be based on the Survey. This corruption will not be able to take place.
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme Apply Online
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme apply online can be done through the below steps
- Visit the Official Website of the Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- When you will land on the homepage a pop-up menu will appear on the screen
- Click on the registration menu.
- After clicking on the Registration, fill in the required information and click submit
- After submitting, you will have to upload the required documents .
- Now after the final submission, you can take a printout of the form
Currently, The offline process is the main way to register in this Scheme. This scheme will cover all the Dalits of the state.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Required Documents
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Domicile Certificate of Telangana
- SC Certificate
- Pan card
- Bank passbook
- Account number
- Driving license
Dalitha Bandhu Telangana Eligibility
Government has introduces the Eligibility criteria for the Dalitha Bandhu Scheme
- Applicants must be the resident of the Telangana State other he will not able to apply for this scheme
- Applicants must be residents of the Telangana State other he will not able to apply for this scheme.
- They must belong to the SC category, fake documents will lead to recovery of the amount.
- Documents given by the Applicant must match the information given by the Applicant.
- Applicants must possess the domicile certificate of Telangana state otherwise they will not benefit from the Scheme.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: 17,700 Crores allocated in 2022-23 budget
The government of Telangana issued a statement in the Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme details That the government allocated 17,700 crores in the annual budget for 2022-23. This will help the better Co-ordination in the Scheme. The amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s bank accounts. This scheme will cover about 1,7700 Beneficiaries this year and about 1500 families will be benefitted under this Scheme covering 118 Constituencies.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: 36,392 beneficiaries have benefitted.
Under the Dalitha Bandhu Telangana scheme, the Telangana government has enrolled about 36,392 beneficiaries for this Scheme, Telangana government Transferred the amount to the bank account of 36,392 beneficiaries through the Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
What is Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
This Dalit Bandhu Scheme is implemented by the Telangana government to uplift the Dalit poor of the Telangana State. Under this scheme, the poor will be empowered to start their own business and start skilled micro units.
What is the total amount given under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
Under this scheme a total amount of Rs. 10 lakh will be given by the Telangana Government. Which will be transferred through direct benefit transfer mode.
Which sectors will be covered under this Scheme?
This scheme will cover Animal husbandry, Agriculture, Micro units, Manufacturing, Industries, and Transport. Which helps beneficiaries to invest their money in these sectors
How many Dalits will be covered under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
There will be about 17 lakh Dalits out of 19 lakh Dalits under this Scheme. This scheme is only for the Dalit community for their upliftment.