Yantra Laxmi Scheme Telangana | Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
Telangana Government is taking major Steps toward the Betterment of the State. The Government has Implemented various Government Welfare Schemes to provide benefits to the Residents of Telangana. Today we are going to talk about the Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme, under which Subsidy is Provided to buy Tractors and Its Components. Read this Article to know More about Telangana Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Apply Online and Yantra Laxmi Scheme Registration.
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana 2023-24
The Chief Minister of Telangana Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao has launched the Yantra Laxmi Scheme to provide Subsidy along with loan for Purchasing Tractors and its Components. Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana will Provide 50% Subsidy for Purchasing Tractors and other Farm equipment along with loan for remaining 50% from Commercial Banks at nominal Interest Rates. This Scheme has been launched with Central Scheme PM kisan Tractor Yojana for mechanisation of Agriculture.
If Tractor and its component cost Rs. 10 Lakh then the Farmers will get it for Rs. 5 lakh only because 50% of total amount will be borne by the State governments and other 50% will be paid by the Farmer or he can take loan from nationalised Banks. Rotary tiller, Mini Tractors, Power Weeders and Trans Planters will be taken as additional Equipments along with Tractors.
Objectives of Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana
- To promote mechanisation of Agriculture in the State.
- To promote Agriculture with good Returns.
- To increase Farmers income and Reduce their Expenses on the Labour.
- To Provide Subsidy for buying Tractors in the State.
- To Provide 50% Subsidy for Purchasing Tractors in the State.
- To Provide loans from Nationalised Banks for the remaining 50% amount.
|Scheme Name||Yantra Lakshmi Yojana|
|Started by||K Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Farmers must be permanent residents of Telangana State.
- Applicants must have a Bank Passbook to take subsidy in their accounts.
- Individual farmers and cooperative societies can apply for the Yantra Laxmi Scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers will be given priority in the Beneficiary Selection.
- Farmers who have 6 acres of land can also apply for this scheme.
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Land Documents
- Mobile Number
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Yantra Laxmi Scheme Application Form
Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana Apply Online
Currently, Only offline Process for Yantra Laxmi Scheme Application Form is being operated through Zonal Offices in the State. Candidates can Follow the Below Steps for Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Application Form.
- First Step is to visit the Zonal Offices, where farmers or Cooperative Society can Take Yantra Laxmi Scheme Application Form.
- Fill the necessary Details in the form and Attach land Record Documents with the Form.
- Submit the Form along with Related Documents at the Zonal Office.
- After Submission of the form, verification will be Conducted and selection of beneficiaries will be done at the District level.
- Applicants can visit or Contact the Zonal Officers to check the status of their Yantra Lakshmi Scheme Telangana,, Form.