Telangana Government has Implemented various Governmental Welfare Schemes for the Citizens of the State. These Schemes are Related with Farmers, Youths, Children, and Senior Citizens. Today we are Going to Talk about the Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme, under which insurance will be provided by the Telangana Government to Stone Quarry workers. Read this Full article to know about Geetha Kyoor Bima Eligibility, Geetha Kyoor Bima Eligibility Apply Online and Status.
Telangana Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekhar Rao decided to Launch the Geetha Kyoor Bima Yojana for the Stone Quarry Worker. Under this Scheme Insurance of Rs. 5 lakh will be provided to the Beneficiaries of the State. He said that it is the responsibility of the government to support the families of the stone quarry workers killed in such unexpected and unfortunate circumstances.
Under Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme, the Amount of Rs. 5 lakh will be Directly Transferred to the Bank account of the Beneficiaries within One week from the Date of Death. This scheme is Similar to Rythu Bima Yojana, Scroll further to know about the Geetha Kyoor Bima Apply Online Process.
Objectives of Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme
- To provide Empowerment to the Stone Quarry Workers of the State.
- To provide Financial Help to the Beneficiaries on the Death of the Workers.
- To provide Financial help of Rs. 5 lakh to the Workers.
|Scheme name||Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Stone Quarry Workers|
|Benefit Amount||Rs. 5 lakh|
|Official Website||Geeta Kyoor Bima Yojana|
Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of the Telangana State.
- Only Stone Quarry Workers will be Selected under this Scheme.
- Death of the Workers must be Registered Hence Required Death Certificate.
- Death must be reported within 30 days.
Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Death Certificate
Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme Apply Online
Telangana Government has decided to Implement this scheme to ensure Insurance for the Stone Quarry Workers. Under this Scheme, Insurance of Rs. 5 lakh will be given to the Beneficiaries on their death. The link of Geetha Kyoor Bima Apply Online will be activated soon through the Portal. Stay tuned for further updates regarding This Scheme.
Geetha Kyoor Bima Scheme Offline Apply
- Go to Nearest Labour Department Office and Ask for Geetha Kyoor Bima Application Form.
- Fill the Application form and Attach all the Required Documents.
- Get signed by the Labour Department and Submit.
- Keep the Receipt for Future Reference.