The Assam Government has taken Various Steps towards the Betterment of the State and its Citizens. There are many Government Welfare Schemes that are providing benefits to Millions of People in the State. Today we are going to Talk about the Mukhyamantri Ayushman Assam Scheme, under which Financial Assistance will be provided to the Beneficiaries for the treatment of Various Diseases. Read this Full article to know more about the Mukhyamantri Ayushman Assam Scheme Apply Online, Ayushman Asom Scheme Eligibility and Benefits.
Ayushman Assam Scheme 2023
The Chief Minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma has launched Mukhyamantri Ayushman Assam Yojana which is also known as the Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana from Guwahati. Around 56 lakh Families in Assam will get Cashless Insurance up to 5 Lakh under this Scheme. Both Ayushman Bharat Yojana and Ayushman Asom Yojana are Complementary to each Other as both Schemes provide Cashless Insurance up to 5 lakh Rupees.
The Beneficiaries of the Ayushman Assam Scheme will be listed under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). Those Citizens who have Aadhaar Card and Are not Covered under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, Shall be eligible for this Scheme. Around 300 Hospitals in Assam will be covered under this Scheme.
The Objective of the Ayushman Assam Scheme
- To increase Healthcare services to the Grassroot level of the State.
- To provide Insurance to the Beneficiaries of Assam.
- To provide Financial Assistance for the Patient for treatment of Harmful diseases and Accidents.
- To Provide Insurance of 5 Lakh Rupees per Family per Year.
- To provide a way for treatment Expenditure for all kinds of Diseases.
- To cover around 26 Lakh Beneficiaries under this Scheme.
- To promote Acces an Affordable Healthcare System in Assam.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Assam Scheme|
|Launched by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Assam|
|Benefits||Rs. 5 Lakh Insurances|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ayushman Assam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Permanent residents of Assam State.
- Applicants must have an Aadhar Card for the Registration of Ayushman Asom Yojana.
- Applicants will be Registered with the Ration Cards Because ration Cards have Data on Families.
- 27 Lakhs Citizens of Assam will be Covered under this Scheme.
Ayushman Assam Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Domicile Certificate
Ayushman Assam Scheme Hospital List
Chief Minister of Assam Said that Around 300 Hospitals of Assam will be covered under this Scheme and Around 2000-3000 Hospitals of India will also be Covered through Ayushman Asom. Beneficiaries will be issued with a Cashless card for the Treatment of the Diseases. Hence Free Treatment will be provided to All the Beneficiaries who have Ayushman Asom Card.
Ayushman Assam Scheme Apply Online
The Chief Minister Has Launched the Ayushman Asom Scheme to Provide an Affordable Healthcare System to People of Assam. Beneficiaries Can fill the Ayushman Asom Application Form to get benefits under this Scheme. Ayushman Assam Apply Online Process will Start Soon. However Help Camps will be Set up Across the State to Register the Candidates for the Scheme. Beneficiaries will have to bring Aadhar Card with Mobile Number Linked with it and Ration Card. Keep Updated with This Article to get to Know about the Ayushman Asom Registration Process.