Krushak Odisha Portal Registration, Krushak Odisha Registation Last Date
Odisha Government Has launched Various Government Welfare Schemes for the Farmers of The State. Farmers are taking benefits from these Flagship Schemes but Sometimes Farmers don’t know about all the Government Schemes related to Agriculture, To Solve this Problem Government of Odisha has Launched the Krushak Odisha Portal for the Farmers of Odisha. Through This Portal Farmers can Register Themselves with the Various Scheme and Services which are run by the Government. Read this Full Article to Know more about the Krushak Odisha Portal Registration, Krushak Odisha Last Date and Krushak Odisha benefits.
Krushak Odisha Portal 2023
Chief minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched the Krushak Odisha Portal for the Farmers to Provide Services related to Agriculture. The information of all farmers in the database such as residential details, land details, crops cultivated, livestock reared, and fisheries practised has been verified by government extension workers.
About 50 lakh Farmers of the State have Registered on the Krushak Odisha Portal. The main Objective of the Krushak Odisha is to Connect the Farmers with the State Government for Better Coordination. Farmers Can Register Themselves through Online Portal or Through Mo Seba Kendra Near them. Those Farmers who are Already Registered can Update their Data on the Portal.
Objectives of Krushak Odisha Portal
- To register Every Farmers and farm Labourer with the Portal.
- To Provide Database for every Farmers to provide information related to them.
- To provide Assistance in every Government Schemes.
|Scheme Name||Krushak Odisha Portal|
|Launched By||Naveen Patnaik|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of State|
Krushak Odisha Registration Eligibility
- All Farmers including Small, Marginal, Large and Landless Farm workers are eligible to Register on Krushak Odisha Portal.
- Only Permanent Residents of Odisha can Register on The Portal.
- Domicile Certificate and Aadhar Card Required for Registration.
Krushak Odisha Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Land Details
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Bank Details
- Caste Certificate
Krushak Odisha Registration Process
- First Step is to Visit the Official Website of the Krushak Odisha Portal.
- Then Click on the Registration Button at the homepage.
- Now fill the Aadhar Card Number And Click Submit button.
- Now fill the Farmer’s Name and Date of Birth.
- In the Next Step you will have to provide Every Details Related to the Farmer.
- In the Last Step, You will have to Upload all the necessary Documents on the Portal.
- Click on Submit and Take Print out of Your Registration Form.