The Odisha government is taking major steps toward the welfare of the residents of Odisha State. Chief minister Shri Naveen Patnaik started many schemes for the Students, farmers, and girls. There are some schemes like Odisha Khushi Scheme that is so much benefitting School girls by providing them with free sanitary napkins. Today we are going to talk about the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal. This portal is launched for the investment purpose and better projects in the state of Odisha. To know more about the Online Registration process in the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal, Please read this article till the end.
What is The Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal?
The chief minister of Odisha Government Shri Naveen Patnaik Launched the Make in Odisha Conclave Portal for investors. This program is the flagship investor summit of the Government of Odisha. The State has decided to organize the third edition of the event at Bhubaneshwar From November 30, 2022, to December 04, 2022.
The Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal is a unique opportunity to understand the Odisha policy and regulatory environment, and vast existing and emerging business opportunities across the sectors. It promises to take engagement to the next level with a wide range of activities and events.
Key Highlights of Make in Odisha Portal 2022
|Topic Name||Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal|
|Launched By||Naveen Patnaik|
|Launch date||31 October 2022|
The Objectives of The Make in Odisha Conclave Portal 2022?
The main objectives of the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Porta are given below:
- To engage in a one-to-one meeting with the policymakers.
- To organize B2B meetings among the Industries and entrepreneurs.
- To start one-to-one meetings with the senior Government Functionaries on Business Proposals through the Portal.
- To exhibit the Live Product and Technology demonstration By Indian and international companies through the Portal.
- To tell the success Stories of Odisha.
Odisha Mission Shakti Loan Scheme 2022: Best Scheme for Women Empowerment
Benefits to Participants in The Make in Odisha Conclave Portal?
The Government of Odisha launched Portal with the Objective to give a better environment to the company for investment in Odisha. The following benefits will be provided in the Conclave
- Participants will get to know the business Ecosystem in the state of Odisha.
- Participants will be able to learn About ready to invest Projects.
- Several Networking with Government Officials and industries.
- Several benefits will be provided by the Government of Odisha to the Beneficiaries.
- Attendees of Make in Odisha (MIO2022) will get to know about the sectorial sessions.
- They can also book Travel and Stay from the Portal.
Registration Process for the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal
To register Online in the Make in Odisha Conclave Portal, you will have to follow the following steps:
- First step is to Go to the Official Website of the Portal.
- To Register Online Click Here
- On landing on the homepage of the Portal. You will be able to see the Register button, click on the Register Button.
- You will able to see mandatory fields with the * Mark.
- Fill in the personal information in the tabs.
- Select the Event Information in which you want to participate.
- Upload the Profile picture yourself
- Now, click Submit Button and hence you are registered.
Login Process in the Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal
In order to login in the Portal follow the below steps
- Go to the Official website of the Portal.
- You will be able to see the Login button on the Homepage.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Fill in the registered mobile number and captcha code.
- Click on the Send OTP, and now fill in the OTP you received to your mobile number.
- And then select Login.
What is Make in Odisha Conclave 2022 Portal?
This Portal was launched on 31 October 2022 with the objective of better coordination between companies and the government to invest in Odisha.
What are the benefits of the Make in Odisha Portal?
The Odisha Government is providing knowledge about the policies of the state towards Invest in Odisha so that companies will be able to invest in the future.
How to register for the Make in Odisha Conclave Portal?
To register online, you will have to visit the official website of the portal and you can register there with your information.