The UAE Government Has Started Registration for the Ahlan Modi 2024, the Dream of the Largest Indian Diaspora in the world in the United Arab Emirates to meet and listen to their Beloved Prime minister. In this article we are going to Talk about the Ahlan Modi 2024 Registration, Ahlan Modi Registration UAE, So Read the Article till the End to know more about the Registration Process.
What is Ahlan Modi 2024 Registration?
Ahlan Modi is an event organized by the United Arab Emirates Government for the Largest Indian Diaspora in the World in UAE to meet their Beloved Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The meaning of Ahlan Modi is ‘Hello Modi’ which Means that the People of India in UAE Can meet the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi.
The Event will be Organised on the Evening of 13 February 2024 in Abu Dhabi at the Sheikh Zayed Sports Stadium. Prime Minister Narendra Modi Visited the UAE after 34 34-year gap and his February 2024 visit will be his Seventh visit To the UAE. If You want to Register for the Ahlan Modi 2024 then you will have to Scroll down for the Registration Process and Link.
Over 12000 Registration has been received after the Announcement of the Registration links for Ahlan Modi 2024 Registration.
Guidelines for the Ahlan Modi 2024 Registration
- It is the Biggest Indian Community Summit in UAE In Honour of Bharat’s Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
- Applicants Can Also Register for their Family.
- If You are a Visitor/Resident or OCI Card Holder then you will have to specify in the Registration Form.
- You will have to Select the Area where you are Residing in the Emirate.
- Registration in the Ahlan Modi does not Guarantee you the Seat in Stadium.
|Ahlan Modi 2024
|13 February 2024
|Registration Start On
|06 January 2024
|Sheikh Zayed Sports Stadium
Ahlan Modi 2024 Registration Process
- Visit the Official Website of Ahlan Modi 2024 and Click on the Registration Button.
- Now fill in the Full Name, E-mail ID, and Phone number.
- Enter Your Age and Gender in the Next Step.
- You will have to Select the native State of India from where you belong.
- Select the Status of your Resident in the Emirate from VISITOR/RESIDENT/ OCI CARD HOLDER.
- Select the Emirate and Area in the Emirate.
- Accept the Declaration in the Next Step and Click on the Apply Button.
- You Can also add a Family Member by Clicking on the Add Family Member and providing details of the member.