অৰুন্ধতী স্বৰ্ণ আঁচনি
The Assam Government has Launched many Government welfare Schemes for the Residents of Assam. Today we are going to Talk about the Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme, under which Financial Assistance is provided by the Government of Assam to the Bride and Bridegroom of the State for Buying Gold. As we Know that Gold or Gold Jewellery is Considered as the Auspicious metal for the Marriage. Read the Article to know more about Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Apply Process, Eligibility and Arundhati Gold Scheme Status Check.
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
Government of Assam has introduced Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme for the Marriage in Assam, under this Scheme Financial Assistance will be provided by the Government to buy 1 Tola (10 grams) Gold. The Financial Assistance will be provided to both Bride and Groom for buying Gold.
Arundhati Scheme focuses on Providing Financial Assistance to those Families which are lagging behind the Social and Economic Status. The minimum Qualification Age of Bride must be 18 years and Groom must be 21 years old, and their marriage must be Registered under Special Marriage Act. Read Further for Arundhati Gold Scheme Apply Online Process, Eligibility and Status Check.
|Scheme Name||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Launched By||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Beneficiary||Bride and Groom|
|Eligibility||Annual Income Less than 5 Lakhs|
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Eligibility
- The minimum age of the bride and groom at the time of marriage registration should be 21 and 18 years respectively.
- Their Marriage must be Registered under Special Marriage Act.
- The applicant should be married on or after 1st December.
- The applicant must register for marriage on or after 1st January.
- Annual income of Family must be Less than 5 Lakhs.
- Benefits only provided for First Marriage of Daughter.
- Minimum Education Qualification must be High School.
- No Education Qualification required for the Tribal People of The State.
- The applicant, under the Special Marriage Act, 1954, shall also apply for the Arundhati Gold Scheme on the same day as the application for registration of marriage
Arundhati Gold Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Residence Proof
- High School Passing Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile number
- Birth Certificate of both Bride and Groom.
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Marriage Certificate issued by Marriage Officer
Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Online Apply Process
- First step is to visit the Official Website of the Arundhati Scheme.
- On homepage, You will have to Click On Arundhati Scheme Registration form.
- Fill the Online Application form and Upload all the necessary Details.
- After Filling the Application form, Click on the Submit button and Take print out of the Form.
- Submit the Arundhati Scheme form to Marriage Registration Officer with all the Documents Attached, and Get Signed by him, You get Receipt from the office for Submission of the Application form.
- Applicants will be notified by SMS regarding Acceptance or Rejection of the Arundhati Application form.
- If the Application form is Accepted, the amount will be Received to the Register Bank Account.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Status Check
- Visit the Official Website of the Assam Arundhati Scheme.
- Click on the Status Monitoring option from the Homepage.
- Now you will have to enter the Application Number, which was received during the Arundhati Registration.
- Enter the Registered Mobile number and Fill the Captcha.
- Click on the Submit Button
- Now to you can see the Arundhati Gold Scheme Status.
Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
The Government of Assam Issues the Beneficiary list under Arundhati Scheme every year. The Applicants who have Applied for the application can check their name in the Beneficiary list by Searching their Application Number
- Click Here to Download the Arundhati Gold Scheme Beneficiary List 2023