The Assam Government is becoming a boon for the Poors and women of the Assam state. As the government of Assam is launching many welfare schemes for Farmers, Women, and Children. The Assam Government has taken an ambitious and momentous Step towards Socioeconomic empowerment By Launching the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme. The Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa. To know the Process of Orunodoi 2.0 Registration, Orunodoi Online Apply, Read this article till the End you will get all the information related to the Scheme.
What is the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme?
Orunodoi 2.0 was launched on 3 December 2022 to provide Benefits to more than 24 lakh poor households in the State. Under this scheme, Women are given 1250 rupees per month as welfare for their life which will be transferred through Direct Benefit Scheme (DBT). Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme was launched to boost Government’s Poverty Eradication and women empowerment efforts, with an Estimated budget of Rs. 4000 Crore. This scheme will include around 10.58 lakh new Beneficiaries in the previous version of the Orunodoi Scheme, which will increase the total number of beneficiaries up to 27.77 Lakhs.
Apply For Leaves under Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
There is a very important point in which Existing Beneficiaries of Deen Dayal Divyangjan achoni and Indira Miri Sarbojonin Bishwa Pension Achoni will be Submerged under the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme. This will result in the Largest direct benefit Transfer (DBT) Scheme in the state of Assam.
Mission Basundhara 2.0 online Registration
Objectives of The Orunodoi 2.0
- The Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme is dedicated to Poverty eradication and socio-economic inclusion of Financially vulnerable families of the State through Sustained Assistance by DBT.
- To Provide Monthly Financial Assistant to eligible Beneficiaries for Procuring Medicines, Pulses, and other needs.
- A total of 1250 Rupees of financial support will be transferred to the Beneficiaries account number through DBT mode.
- To Include a total of 27.77 Lakh economically deprived Families as beneficiaries under the Arunodoi 2.0
- To provide a Minimum Guarantee to the poorest for Nutrition and Health.
Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana
|Scheme Name||Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme|
|Launch Date||03 Dec 2022|
|Launched By||Shri Hemanta Biswa|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Income||Less than 2 Lakh|
|Registration Start||7th January 2023|
Benefits of the Orunodoi Asoni 2.0
Arunodoi Asoni 2.0 will benefit around 27.77 lakhs of Eligible women in the State. And each Beneficiary will get 1250 Rupees per month on the very first date of Every Month. Orunodoi Scheme 2.0 will provide financial assistance of Rs. 1250 per month through Direct Benefit Transfer to 27.77 lakh Beneficiaries by the end of April 2023.
The Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme covers the Expenses for Medicines for taking care of Health needs which is 400 rupees per family, Rs. 200 per family given to provide a 50% subsidy for the 4 Kgs of Pulses of a Family, 80 rupees are given as the 50% Subsidy for 4 Kgs Sugar, 150 rupees are given for the Fruits & Vegetables and Rs. 170 are given for the Essential needs and 250 rupees of Deen Dayal Divyangjan achoni and Indira Miri Sarbojonin Bishwa Pension Achoni . And this amount is Consolidated to Rs. 1250 per month for a family. These 250 rupees will be applicable of you are registered under Deen Dayal Divyangjan achoni and Indira Miri Sarbojonin Bishwa Pension Achoni otherwise 1000 rupees will be given.
150 Rupees Extra in 2023-24 Budget
Finance minister of Assam Ajanta Neog declared in budget presentation of 2023-24 that 150 rupees extra will be given to the Beneficiaries of Orunodoi Scheme. Hence total Amount that will be received by the Beneficiaries will be of 1400 Rupees.
|Fruits & Vegetables||Rs. 150|
|Essential Needs||Rs. 170|
|Other 2 Scheme||Rs. 250|
|Budget 2023||Rs. 150|
Assam SVAYEM Scheme 2022: Online Apply & Download Form
Eligibility Criteria For Orunodoi 2.0
The following Eligibility Conditions will apply to the Applicants:
- Applicants must be a permanent residents of Assam otherwise they will not be benefited under Orunodoi Scheme
- Applicant must be Presently Resident in Assam State for verification of Application form.
- The composite Income of the Household of the Applicant should be Less than Rs. 2 lakh per annum.
- Beneficiaries must have a bank account with a bank passbook.
- If Applicant doesn’t have a bank account then a bank account would be required to be opened before the Orunodoi Scheme 2.0 Application Form.
Documents Required for Orunodoi 2.0
Orunodoi 2.0 Online Apply can be done by the following Documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile of Assam
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
- 2 Photos
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration form
- Identity Card
- Voter id card
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
Process for Orunodoi 2.0 Online Apply
Arunodoi Asoni 2.0 online Apply can be done Online mode without going Anywhere, Applicants can use their phone or laptop to Apply for Orunodoi 2.0 Application form themselves. Follow the below Steps:
- The first step is to visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Now applicants can click on the Registration Button from the menu.
- Now, Fill in all the Personal information like Name, Address, and Mobile number.
- After filling in all the Personal information, you will have to Upload the Photo.
- Now upload all the required Documents from the above list and click on the Submit button.
- After successful submission Take a Print-Out of your Orunodoi application Form and try to submit it to the nearest Social welfare Department.
Orunodoi 2.0 Login Process
To log in under Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme, You will have to Go to the Official website of the Scheme and you will be able to see Orunodoi Login Option. Select your User Type Enter your Password and Click Login, now you will be Logged in
Orunodoi 2.0 Beneficiary Status
- To Check the Orunodoi Beneficiary State, you will have to visit the Official website of The Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme.
- Click on the View Beneficiaries Status Select the District and Full the Last 7 digits of your Orunodoi Registration number.
- Click on the Search and you will get the details of the Status of Payment to your bank account.
- CLICK HERE to know the Beneficiary Status.
Orunodoi Scheme List Download
To check the Beneficiaries List under Orunodoi Scheme. You can Follow the Steps given below Carefully.
- Go to the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Click on the View Status And follow the Steps by choosing District.
- Now you can search the Name of Applicant in the Search Option.
- CLICK HERE to Check the Beneficiary List.
What is The Orunodoi Scheme 2.0?
Orunodoi 2.0 is the extended version of the Orunodoi Scheme, launched on 3 December to Include 10.58 Lakhs more beneficiaries under the scheme and which will lead to a total of 27.72 lakhs beneficiaries under the largest Socio-economic Scheme of Assam
When will Orunodoi 2.0 online application begin?
The new application for the Scheme will begin on 7 January 2023 for new registration of Beneficiaries under the Scheme.
What amount is given under the Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme?
Under the Orunodoi Scheme, beneficiaries get 1250 rupees per month which get credited to the account of the Beneficiary on the very first day of a month through Direct Benefit Transfer mode.
16 thoughts on “Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme: Online Registration and Status”
Please register me in orunodoi.
Currently Offline Process is going on
how will i registar
Currently, Offline Process is Going on, wait for Website to open For online
Where will i give the offfine form , I stay at Guwahati
You can visit Tehsil of Guwahati
what is the last date for submitting the same
Last date is valid till April month, you can Apply Online after website start working in somedays
address of tehsil in guwahati
You can search On Google map
Pleas Arunudoi online apply kordijiya
Online Applications have not started so far
I’m paralyzed half potion by brain stock want to apply for orunodoi online when can I apply
Online application will be began shortly, or you can apply Offline