Silpi Pension Scheme 2023 | Assam Silpi Pension Scheme
The Government of Assam is Taking Major Steps in Providing welfare schemes to the residents of Assam. Today we are going to talk about the Assam Silpi Pension Scheme in which the Government of Assam gives financial Assistance to the Artists of Assam as a token of Recognition to their Outstanding Contribution in Field of Art & Culture. Pension will be Provided to the Indigent Families of Artists who have made outstanding Contribution. To know more About Silpi Pension 2022 Online Registration process and Benefits provided under the ছিলপি পেঞ্চন, Read the Article till the end.
What is the Silpi Pension Scheme?
Silpi Pension is a Welfare Scheme provided by the Assam Government to support the Artists of Assam. Those artists and families who have made outstanding Contribution in the field of Art and Culture of Assam will be given financial aid and Pension. There are 4 types of Scheme under the Silpi Pension Scheme which are Artist Pension, Family Pension, One time Barxik Silpi Sanman, One time Special Financial Assistance to Families of Deceased Artists. Read further to know about Eligibility and Silpi Pension Online Apply Process.
|Scheme Name||Silpi Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Department||Department of Culture Affairs|
|Eligible Age||60 years|
|Last Date||16 December 2022|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
Objectives of Assam Silpi Pension Scheme
- To support the artist and Needy families Of Artists who made Contribution in the Field of Art and Culture in the State.
- To provide Financial Assistance to the Artists and Their families in different Scheme.
- Provide Pension to Artists and Families monthly for better Livelihood.
- To give recognition of Art and Culture of Assam through this Platform
Benefits of Silpi Pension Scheme Assam
Silpi Pension Scheme was launched by the Chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma to Give Several Benefits to the Artists in the State. The Category wise Benefits of Silpi Scheme is given Below:
|Artist Pension||Rs. 8000 per Month|
|Family Pension||Rs. 4000 per month|
|Barxik Silpi Sanman (Ex-Gratia Grant)||Rs. 50,000 (One time)|
|One time Special Family Financial Support||Rs. 50,000 (One Time)|
Eligibility Criteria for Silpi Pension Scheme
- The age for the Applicant for Silpi Pension must be 60 years or Above.
- The Applicant must be a Permanent Resident of Assam State.
- One Applicant with one mobile number Can apply or Register only once at a time.
- The Applicant should belong to the Artists and must have recognition Proof Certificate.
Silpi Pension Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Passport Photograph
- Single Passport Photo
- Joint Photograph of Husband & wife
- Bank Passbook First Page
- Income Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if Applicable)
- Achievements Proof Certificate
- Recognition Certificate
Silpi Pension Scheme Online Apply
- First Step is to visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- You will be able to See Apply Online on Homepage and Click on it.
- In the Next Step, You will be able to See Registration in the new window.
- Select the Category and Fill the Personal information and Get OTP on your Mobile number.
- After filling your Registration Form, you will have to Upload all the Documents listed Above.
- Now click on Submit Button, you will be Registered for the Scheme.
Phone: +91 9401183996
Address: Directorate of Cultural Affairs, Rabindra Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati- 781001
What is The Silpi Pension Scheme?
The Assam Silpi Pension is a Welfare Scheme provided by the Government of Assam for Artists. Those Artists who have made outstanding Contribution in the field of Art and Culture will be Benefited by the Pension and Financial Assistance.
What amount is given under Artist Pension and Family Pension?
The Artist Pension Beneficiary is given Rs. 8000 per month. And Under Family Pension the Beneficiaries are given 4000 rupees per month.