Assam Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana 2023
Assam Government is Planning to Roll-Out Various Government Schemes and Initiatives This Year These schemes are Based on the Socio-Economic growth and Livelihoods of The citizens of Assam. Today We Are Going to Talk about a very helpful Welfare Scheme for State Government Employees and Retired Employees of Assam. The Mukhya Mantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana is launched for State Government Employees for Financial Support during the time of Medication. To know more about Assam Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Online Registration and Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Online Application Process, Read This article Till the end.
What is the Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana?
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched the Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana for the State Government Employees and Retired Government Personnel of Assam. Under this Scheme, Medical Cover of 5 Lakh Rupees will be given to the Both Current Serving Employees of Assam and Retired Personnel. This Scheme is very similar to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana but this scheme is only for State Government Employees. If any Person is the Current Beneficiary of the Other similar Scheme will not be eligible to apply under this Scheme. The main objective of this Scheme is to provide Financial Health coverage of Rs. 5 Lakhs per Year Per Family to the Beneficiaries.
Assam Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana|
|Eligibility||Government Employees of Assam|
|Department||Department of Health|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Official Mode||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Karmachari Aarogya Yojana
- This Scheme is only applicable to the Residents of Assam State.
- Age of Employees must be at least 18 years of Age.
- Applicants must belong to the Government Jobs.
- Family of the Beneficiaries will also get Benefitted under this Scheme.
- Any Applicant Enrolled in another similar Scheme will not be able to Get Benefitted from this Scheme.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Mobile number
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Job ID Card
- Details of Family
- Self Declaration
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
Remember that a Mobile Number must be linked to Aadhaar Card for UIDAI Identification
Assam Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Apply Online
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma discussed with the Cabinet to Roll out the Karmachari Aarogya Yojana for all Serving Government Employees of The State including Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The Assam Karmachari Arogya Yojana Online form can be Filled with the help of the Following Points.
- The first step is to Visit the Official Website of The Scheme.
- On the Homepage, you will be able to see all important Options related to the CM Karmachari Aarogya Yojana.
- Click on the Registration Option Fill out the Personal Details and Generate the Login ID and Password.
- After that fill out the detailed Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Application Form.
- Now Upload all the Related Documents for verification and Click the submit Button.
- You can Print Out the Application Form for future Reference.
Process for Generation of Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Card
Assam Government also Revealed that All the Beneficiaries will have a Mukhyamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Card for Cashless Treatment Facility at the Hospital.
- Beneficiaries can avail of the Card by Login on the Official Website.
- Applicants can log in On the website using their Username and Password.
- On the Applicant Dashboard users can Generate the Card.
- Users can print the card or they can Order the card to their Residential Address by paying a Nominal Fee.
Assam Karmachari Aarogya Yojana Hospital List
All the state Government and State funded Hospitals will be covered under this Scheme. If any Hospital refuses this Scheme, then the Government will stop funding that Hospital. A Proper List of Hospitals will be Declared by the Health Department of the Assam Government Soon.
What is the Mukhayamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana?
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma has planned to Launch a Financial Assistance Scheme for the Government Employees of the State to grant Financial Health Coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum Per Family.
What are The Eligibility Criteria for Assam Karmachari Aarogya Yojana?
Under this Scheme, Only Government Employees of Assam will be eligible to apply for this Scheme and any Person who is taking Benefits of Another Similar Scheme, will not be Benefitted from the Scheme.