ts aarogyasri card download | aaroagyasri card apply online ts for white ration card | aarogyasri card download ts
Telangana Government is Trying to Ensure the Objective of Health for all through Various Government Schemes of the State. In this Article we are going to Talk about the Telangana Aarogyasri Scheme, Through Which Aarogyasri Cards are being Issued with a mission to Provide Quality Healthcare to the Poor. Various Government Schemes come with the Objective of Providing Health Insurance to the Poor and Middle Class. In this Article, you will learn about Ts Aarogyasri Card Apply Online, Aarogyasri Last Date to Apply and Aarogyasri Card Apply Online ts 2023.
Telangana Aarogyasri Scheme 2023-24
Chief Minister of Telangana Shri K. Chandrashekhar Rao launched the Aarogyasri Scheme in Telangana to Provide Health Insurance to Poor Category of Telangana. Under this Scheme Financial Protection to BPL Families up to 5 Lakhs in a year will be Provided with Aarogyasri Card. The Main Objective of This Scheme is to improve Equity of Access to BPL Families to Quality Tertiary Medical Care both by Strengthening the Public Hospital infrastructure as well as through Purchase of Quality Private Medical Services to Provide Financial Support for Catastrophic Health Needs.
The BPL Families of the Telangana State will be Benefited under the Aarogyasri Scheme. The Aarogyasri Yojana intended to Provide benefits to 233 lakhs People of Telangana. Families will be provided with Aarogyasri Card for Cashless Treatment in the Hospitals.
Objectives of Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana
- To Provide Better Health Facilities for Poors in the State.
- To Provide Financial Protection of Rs. 5 Lakh per Year per Family.
- To Provide Benefits to All the BPL Families.
- To Issue Aarogyasri Card to all Beneficiaries of The State.
|Scheme Name||ts aarogyasri card apply|
|Launched By||K. Chandrashekhar Rao|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
|Scheme Launch Year||2007|
|Benefits||5 lakh Rupees per Annum|
Eligibility of Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Telangana.
- Applicants must belong to the BPL Families.
- Those Beneficiaries who are Covered under other Health insurance Scheme will not get benefited under this Scheme.
- Candidate must have one of these Eligibility Cards
- White Ration Card
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Card
- Annapurna Card
- Aarogyasri Health Card
- TAP Card
- RAP Card
- All Beneficiaries shall be Pre-evaluated for the Listed Therapies till the Diagnosis is Established.
Telangana Aarogyasri Scheme Apply Online
- Eligible Families can apply for the Scheme with their Necessary Document and Details.
- First Step is to visit the Official website of the Aarogyasri Yojana.
- At the Homepage, Click on the New Enrollment Button and Fill the Necessary Details.
- Fill the Details like Family Member’s Name, Aadhaar Card and Age.
- Verify Your Mobile Number.
- Fill out the Detailed Aarogyasri Application Form.
- Print Your Application Form after Successful Registration.
Aarogyasri Health Card Download Online
Enrolled Beneficiaries will be Issued with Aarogyasri Card for Cashless Treatment in Listed Hospitals under the Scheme. Beneficiaries will have to Download the Aarogyasri Health Card PDF from the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Click on the Aarogyasri Health Card Download link.
- Enter Your Enrollment Number or Aadhaar Card and Click on the Submit Button.
- Now your Aarogyasri Digital card will be Available to Download.
- You can Print it or You can Save it for Future Reference.