Assam Free Tablet Scheme 2023 | Assam Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility| Assam Free Tablet Scheme Apply Online
Assam Government is taking major steps towards the Development of Assam state and Implementing various Government welfare schemes for the Livelihood of Women, Children, and Farmers. This Year Chief Minister of Assam Launched various Government Schemes in the budget for the financial year of 2023-24. Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma has launched a revolutionary Scheme for Students Studying in Class 9th, under which Free Tablets will be given to the Students who have passed class 9th. Today we are Going to talk about the Assam Free Tablet Scheme for Students Studying in Class IX. Read Further to know more about Assam Free Tablet Scheme Online Apply, Assam Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility.
Assam Free Tablet Scheme 2023
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched the Assam Free Tablet Yojana for the Students of Assam who are studying in Class IX Assam. This scheme will enhance Students to Learn more through online content and All students who are Studying in class IX will be eligible to Apply for the Assam Free Tablet Yojana. Under Arohan Scheme, Students of Class IX have been Provided with Various Government Benefits and Hence in the Continuation of This Scheme Government will Provide Free Tablets to Those Students who get passed in Class IX with First Division. Scroll down to know more about Eligibility Criteria and Application Process.
Objectives of Assam Free Tablet Yojana
- To Enhance the Education system of Assam
- To provide Free Tablets to the Students of Class IX for better Learning through Online Content.
- Connect them with Centra Agency providing Educational Material and Mentorship.
- The student will able to learn more with Digital Platforms.
|Assam Free Tablet Scheme
|Hemanta Biswa Sharma
|Students of Class IX
|Assam Government Schemes
|First Division Passed
|Free Tablet Scheme Assam
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Free Tablet Yojana
- Those students who are studying in Class IX will be eligible to Apply for this Scheme.
- Tablets will be given to only those Students who will secure First Rank in their Class.
- Students of All the Schools of Assam will be eligible for this Scheme.
- In case of Two students Have the Same Marks on their Marksheet, then Tablets will be given to both of Them.
- The Students who Secure the First Division in the final Examination of Class IX will also be eligible for this Scheme.
Documents Required for Free Tablet Yojana Assam
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Domicile Certificate of Assam
- Passing Certificate
- Class Teacher Sign
- Principal Sign
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
Assam Free Tablet Scheme Application Process
Assam Government has Launched this Scheme to provide education Support to all the students Who are Studying in Class IX. This will bring change in the education system of the State as the students will able to learn through Digital platforms as well as classrooms. Candidates can Apply for this Scheme through Online mode and Offline mode also.
Assam Free Tablet Scheme Online Apply
- FirsThe first is to visit the Official Website of The Scheme.
- On the homepage, you will be able to see the Login And Registration Button.
- Click on the Registration Button and Fill your Personal information like Name, Father’s Name, address, etc.
- After submission of all the details, Upload the Required documents.
- Now Click on Final Submit and Your form will be Submitted Successfully.
Assam Free Tablet Scheme offline Apply
- Application form for the Assam Free Tablet Yojana will be available in your School or College Office.
- out Fill out the Application form and attach all the Related Documents with it.
- Get signed by the Principal and Class teacher and Submit to the School Office.
- No Application Fee is required to pay.