Amrit Brikkha Andolan Registration | Amrit vriksh andolan Registration | Amrit Brikshya Registration | অমৃত বৃক্ষ আন্দোলন | Amrit Brikshya Login | Amrit Briksha Registration | aba.assam.gov.in login
The Assam Government has launched many Government Schemes in the State to provide Welfare to the people of Assam. Today we are going to talk about the Amrit Brikshya Andolan, which has been launched by the Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma to achieve 1 Crore Tree Plantation in the state of Assam. Read this Full article to learn more about Amrit Brikshya Registration, the Assam Amrit Brikha Andolan app, and aba.assam.gov.in login.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan 2023
Chief Minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma announced on 8th June 2023, that 1 Crore Seedlings will be planted on 17 September 2023 from 08 AM To 11 AM Across the State. These Seedlings will be Termed Commercial Trees and will be Planted by Self Help Groups, ASHA, Educational Institution, Village Defence Party, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers, and Individuals.
Under Assam Amrit Brikha Andolan, Financial Grant aid of Rs. 100 will be given as Direct Benefit Transfer after Planting the Seedling and Uploading the Image onto the Portal/App And Rs. 200 will be paid by the State government in the 3rd Year for the Survival of the Plant. Assam Amrit Briksha Registration can be done on Amrit Brikha Registration and Amrit Brikkha Andolan Portal.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Objectives
- To Plant 1 Crore Seedlings in the Assam State.
- To Provide Financial Aid to the People by Direct Benefit Transfer.
- To Promote Tree Economy in the State.
- To make the State Greener than before.
Assam Amrit Brikshya Andolan Benefits
- The state will be greener than last year.
- All Plants will be provided Free Cost.
- ABA Andolan will Promote Tree Economy in the State.
- Geotagged Photos will be uploaded to avail of the Financial Grant.
- Rs. 100 will be provided by the State Government after Planting the Seedling and Uploading the Image onto the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Portal and Amrit Brikshya Andolan mobile app.
- Extra Rs. 200 will be provided by the government in the 3rd Year for Survival of the Plant.
Plants Variety in Amrit Vriksh Andolan
- Ghora Neem
|Scheme Name||Amrit Brikshya Andolan|
|Launched by||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Objective||To Plant 1 Crore Seedlings|
|Financial Grant after Planting||Rs. 100|
|Financial Grant in 3rd Year||Rs. 200|
|Registration mode||Online mode Only|
Seedling Distribution in Amrit Brikshya Andolan
Plants will be Provided At the district/block level, seedlings will be stocked and safe-keeping will be ensured. Participants will be provided with seedlings free of charge from their respective pre-defined collection centers.
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Eligibility
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Assam.
- Geotagged Photos Have to be Uploaded to Avail the Financial Grant.
- Self Help Groups, ASHA, Educational Institutions, Village Defence Party, Anganwadi Workers, Tea Garden Workers, and Individuals are eligible for Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration.
Who Can Participate in The Amrit Vriksh Andolan Registration
- Self Help Groups
- Educational institution
- Village Defence Party
- Anganwadi Workers
- Tea Garden Workers
- Other (Institutions)
- Other (Individual)
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Registration Process
- The first step is to visit the Amrit Brikkha Andolan Portal or ABA App.
- You will have to Click on the Amrit Briksha Registration Button and Select the Category to which you belong.
- You will have to fill in the Basic Information like Name, Age, father’s name, and Mobile Number.
- Now you will have to Enter a Complete Address.
- Now Select Seedling Collection and Enter Bank Details in the Sections.
- Select Identity and Upload it.
- Now Verify your mobile number and Click on the Submit Button.
Amrit Brikkha Andolan Photo Upload Process
- Register Citizens will have to Visit The Official Website of Amrit Vriksh Andolan or Amrit vriksh Andolan App.
- on the Homepage, Citizens will have to click on the Amrit Vriksh Andolan Login Button.
- After that they will have to enter their Registered Mobile Number and Click On the Get OTP Button.
- Enter the Received OTP and Click on the Login Button.
- Now You will Able to see an option for Amrit Brikshya Andolan Photo Upload.
- Click on that option and upload the Geotagged Photo of the seedling on the Amrit Brikshya Andolan Portal
Amrit Brikshya Andolan Take Pledge Process
The government of Assam has the Amrit Briksha Andolan app to Provide Facilities for Citizens to Take Pledge On 17 September 2023 during the Plantation of Seedlings. Citizens will have to Enter their Name, Date of Birth, District, Mobile Number, and PIN code of their area. The Following Amrit Briksha Andolan Pledge to be Taken By The Citizens.
“I pledge to plant seedlings on the occasion of Amrit Brikshya Andolan, 2023 and to protect these seedlings till their maturity. I also take a pledge for the protection of forests and conservation of wildlife. I further pledge to secure a sustainable future for the coming generations by following the Principles of Mission Life”.
amrit brikha andolan registration kaise kare?
To Register for aba.assam.gov.in, You Will Have to visit the official Website and Click in Register. Now Follow the Instructions and Fill Your Personal Details like Name, Mobile Number, Bank Details
Amrit Brikha Andolan Login Kaise Kare?
Candidates will have to visit the Official website of aba.assam.gov.in Login, Click On the Login Button, Fill in their Mobile Number, and enter The OTP. Now you Can Upload Photos of Your Seedlings.