The Assam Government has Launched Various Government Schemes to Provide benefits to the People of Assam. Today we are going to talk about the Apun Bahan Scheme, which has been discussed by the Chief Minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma, and His Cabinet. Under this Scheme, The Assam Government will Offer interest Subsidies on motor Vehicle Loans which will promote the Eligibility of employees of the State to Purchase Vehicles. Read this Article to know more About Apun Bahan Scheme Apply Online, Apun Bahan Scheme Benefits, and Apun Bahan Scheme Eligibility.
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme 2023-24
The Chief Minister of Assam Shri Himanta Biswa Sharma has decided to launch the Apun Bahan Scheme in the State to Promote Vehicle Purchasing. Under Apun Bahan Yojana, the State Government will Provide interest Subvention on motor vehicle Loans acquired from Regional Rural Banks, Scheduled Commercial Banks, and Assam Cooperative Apex Bank, which are being Recognised by the Reserve Bank of India.
Under the Apun Bahan Yojana, Male Employees will get the benefit of a 2 percent interest Subsidy if they Purchase Petrol or Diesel Vehicles. For electric vehicles, the Subsidy Increases to 3 percent. All Female Employees and Differently Abled Employees will get a 3 percent interest Subsidy for Purchasing any type of Vehicle.
Objectives of the Apun Bahan Scheme
- To Promote Vehicle Buying in the State.
- To Promote Electric Vehicles in the State.
- To Help Eligible Employees to Buy Vehicles.
- To Provide a 2% interest Subsidy for male Employees on buying Diesel or Petrol Vehicles and a 3 Percent interest Subsidy on Electric Vehicles.
- To Provide 3% Interest Subsidy for all female employees and Differently Abled Employees.
|Apun Bahan Scheme
|Himanta Biswa Sharma
|21 Years to 53 Years
|Assam Government Schemes
|2% & 3%
Apun Bahan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- The scheme is available to Regular State Employees aged between 21 Years and 53 Years.
- The scheme ensures the Maximum loan Tenure of 7 years falls within the Service Period of Employees.
- Employees can Avail 48 times their net income of a Maximum of Rs. 15 Lakh in a year.
Apun Bahan Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Employee ID Card
- Permanent Resident
- Loan Documents
- Loan Period Documents
- Bank Passbook
- Cancelled Check
- Income Certificate
- Bank Statement
- Passport Size Photo
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme Apply Online
- The first step is to Visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- Click on the Registration Button on the Homepage.
- Fill in the Necessary Details like E-mail, Mobile Number, and, Date of Birth.
- Click the Next Button and Submit your Personal Details.
- In the next Step, Upload all the Related Documents.
- Click on The Submit Button.
- After Verification of the Apun Bahan Application Form, You will be Selected for the Scheme.