Recently, the Supreme Court of India Launched the Suswagatam Portal to Facilitate Smooth and Paperless Entry to the Supreme Court of India. Under Suswagatam Supreme Court of India Portal Role base Secure Login to Stakeholders such as advocates, litigants, Visitors etc. Read this Full article to know more about the whole Process of Suswagatam Visitor Registration, Suswagatam Registration and Suswagatam Entry Pass.
Supreme Court Suswagatam Portal 2023-24
The Supreme Court of India launched the Suswagatam Portal to Facilitate Smooth and Paperless Entry to the Supreme Court of india. Under this Portal Advocates, interns, Officers, litigants, Visitors, ,,Contractual Staff can access the Suswagatam Supreme Court Portal through Web Browser on the mobile phone, Laptops, Desktops etc.
CJI DY Chandrachud Said that visitors Can Register on the Portal using their mobile number and E-mail ID. The Portal has advanced Features of Eliminating all the Cumbersome and Tedious Procedure of Making a Request for visit to Supreme Court of india.
Key Features of Suswagatam Portal
- Role Based Login
- Officer Module
- Visit Request by Visitor
- Suswagatam Portal Visitor Registration
- Security Module
|Portal Name||Suswagatam Supreme Court Portal|
|Launched By||Supreme court|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Objective||ePass for Supreme Court|
Suswagatam Portal Registration Process
- First Step is to visit the Official website of Suswagatam Portal Supreme Court of india
- Click on the Visitor/institution Login.
- Click on ‘if not Registered’ Button to Register Yourself.
- Fill the Details like Name, Mobile Number and Gender.
- Enter the OTP sent on your Mobile and Set Your Password.
- Now update your Profile Details like Personal Details and Address.
- Fill the Category and Roll on the basis of which you will be able to submit on Suswagatam epass Request.
- Upload Police Clearance Certificate and Other Documents like Photo of the Visitor.
- Journalists may upload the letter signed by the Chief of Bureau and Editor.
- Now Capture a full face front view Picture of the Visitor.
- After Successful Registration you will be able to login into the portal using your registered mobile number as your login id and password set during the registration process or through OTP.
Suswagatam Portal Online ePass Procedure
- Login to the portal using a Registered Mobile number.
- After Login, the User Dashboard will appear on the Screen.
- Click on the Request ePass and form will start Appear as per the Category.
- Fill the form, Select the Appropriate approving Authority and Submit the Request.
- On submission, the Authorising Officer will receive the Notifications on email.
- On approval by the Authorising Officer, you will receive the ePass on your Registered eMail ID.
- You may Download it by Login into the Portal.