Gujarat state becoming a hub for industries and Good governance, and many companies are investing in Gujarat. Recently Gujarat bagged the petroleum pipeline. The chief minister of Gujarat Shri Bhupendra Patel is taking Gujarat state into new roads of development. Bhupendra Patel launched The Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme for giving assistance to the industries in the state. This year India completed 75 years of independence with the term Aatmanirbhar Bharat and same as the government of Gujarat launched the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat scheme. To know more about the benefits and targets of the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme, please read the article till the end.
What is the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat scheme 2022?
Gujarat CM launched the Gujarat Aatmanirbhar Scheme to give support and assistance to the Industries. There is a target of around Rs. 12.50 lakh crore and giving employment opportunities of 15 lakh in upcoming years. Gujarat Aatmanirbhar Scheme will cover MSMEs, large industries, and Small Industries. Which will help in making Gujarat independent of other countries. Thus the vision of Prime minister Narendra Modi for India to be Aatmanirbhar. There will be an advanced development of the industrial workforce of Gujrat. There will be about 33 lakh MSMEs covered under this Scheme and their perfect ecosystem of industries in Gujrat. This scheme will comprise three categories MSMEs, large industries, and mega industries.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat scheme Overview
|Aatmanirbhar Gujarat scheme
|CM Bhupendra Patel
|To Increase Economy of the Gujarat
Benefits of Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme 2022
- Under the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme, the government of Gujarat will give some incentives and assistance to the industries.
- The government of Gujarat will give support in Electricity duty to the industries.
- Industries will give rise to employment opportunities through The Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme.
- The will be repayment of SGST for the period of 10 years for MSMEs and Large Industries to 20 years for mega industries.
- Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme will give rise to investment opportunities in the state.
- Mega industries will be benefited from this Scheme.
- EPF Reimbursement will also be given by the Government for 10 years.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Assistance for MSMEs.
MSMEs are smaller industries that require less capital and less labor cost. Hence there are many schemes started by the Government of India. MSMEs are primary sectors that work the same as startups and these are mainly found in smaller areas. Hence Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme for MSMEs was launched by the Gujarat government.
- The will be a reimbursement of up to 75% of the capital investment for over 10 years
- The interest subsidy of around INR 35 lakhs per annum for 7 years will be given by the government of Gujarat.
- Electricity duty will be exempted for 5 years.
- Incentives will be given to women entrepreneurs, young entrepreneurs, and startups by Someone.
- Differently, able entrepreneurs will also get incremental incentives.
- There will be reimbursement EPF for 10 years given by the Gujarat Government.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme assistant for Large Industries
The Gujarat government will encourage Large Industries after MSMEs in various sectors. The investment will be of huge amount and these industries will give rise to employment in various sectors of the economy. Thus Gujarat Government launched Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme for Large Industries.
- There will be an interest subsidy given by the government which will be 12% of the fixed capital investment by the large industries.
- The electricity duty Exemption for the next 5 years will reduce the load of pressure on the companies.
- The SGST compensation for large industries will be given up to 75% of the total investment for 10 years.
- The government of Gujarat will give incremental support for manufacturing to these industries.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme 2022: Assistant for Mega Industries
Mega industries are larger than large industries. These industries trade globally with other countries. There is the involvement of export and import. Hence Gujarat CM Bhupendra Patel gave support to Mega Industries. These mega industries will give rise to employment in the State and support will be given by the Gujarat government to the mega industries given below.
- The government will give compensation of up to 12% of the total investment of mega industries.
- EPF compensation will be given for 10 years.
- The government will give 100 percent repayment of stamp duty charges by Mega Industries.
- Electricity duty charges will be exempted for the next 5 years.
- SGST repayment on Capital Goods is given for 20 years.
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme 2022: 15 lakhs Employment Generation
Under the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme, the Chief Minister said that Industries will be able to give employment opportunities in the state. There is an estimation of about 15 lakhs employment opportunities will be given in the upcoming 10 years, through which the Economy and sustainability of the state increase.
What is Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme?
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Gujarat for assisting MSMEs, large industries, and Mega Industries.
What is the total amount invested in Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme?
A total of INR 12.50 lakh crore has been invested in this scheme and it will give employment opportunities to about 15 lakh people in the state of Gujarat.
In which sectors Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme focussed?
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme focussed on the MSMEs, large industries, and mega industries for better investment in the state of Gujarat.
What are the benefits of the Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme?
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme will give opportunities for better investment in the State and thus the economy of the state will increase. Hence state will become Independent.