Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal Online Registration 2022
The Gujarat government is taking a major step toward a better welfare state. Today we are going to talk about the Gujarat Sanman Portal, which was recently launched by the labor, Skill development, and employment. This portal was jointly launched with Shramik Annapurna Yojana. This portal was launched for the Workers in the state to ease schemes. There will be many benefits of this portal. To know more about the Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal please read this article till the end.
What is The Gujarat Sanman Portal?
The Sanman portal was launched by Chief Minister Shri Bhupendra Patel. This portal was launched with the objective of a one-stop center for all schemes related to the labor department. Under the Gujarat Sanman Portal, beneficiaries will get real-time status of the schemes. Previously, workers had to visit various offices to enroll in a particular scheme, but now they can enroll in any scheme from home. And they don’t have to depend on anyone. the processing fees of the Gujarat Sanman Portal registration will be free. Hence don’t fall into the traps of cybercafes.
Gujarat Family Card Yojana 2022 apply online
Benefits of Gujarat Sanman Portal 2022
- The Gujarat Shram Sanman portal was launched to benefit millions of workers in the state.
- Workers will be able to check the beneficiary status through this portal.
- This portal will cover all the schemes for the state workers and there will be about 20 schemes for construction workers will be covered under this scheme.
- Workers will not have to go to several offices for a different scheme.
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Sanman Portal|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
Gujarat Shramik Annapurna Yojana 2022: 5 rupees Food By Gujarat to workers
Gujarat Sanman portal 2022: Schemes List
The scheme will be covered under two sub-categories named organized sector and unorganized sector. This portal will comprise both types of Schemes.
Schemes For Construction Workers
- Medical health unit (Dhanvantri Arogya Rath)
- Maternity Assistance Scheme
- Chief minister ‘Bhagyalakhsmi Bond Scheme’
- Education assistance Scheme
- Ph.D. Assistance Scheme
- Tablet Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- Endowment Assistant Scheme
- Shramik Annapurna Yojana
- Assistance Scheme in Occupational Disease
- Labor Go-green Scheme
- Subsidy Scheme for Three wheeler E- Rikshaw
- Labor transport Scheme
- Shree nanaji Deshmukh yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Pradhanmantri shram Yogi mandhan yojana
- Pradhanmantri jeevan jyoti Bina yojana
- Hostel for children of migrant workers scheme
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Special coaching
- Housing subsidy Scheme
- Complete the medical examination plan
Aatmanirbhar Gujarat Scheme 2022: Know the Benefits of the Best Scheme
Scheme for organized sector workers
- Mobile medical van scheme
- Academic award scheme class 10/12
- Go-Green Scheme
- Shram Niketan Yojana
- Labor accident Assistance Scheme
- Labor efficient Complete Medical checkup
- Higher education assistance Scheme
- Shramyogi home loan interest subsidy scheme
- Mahila shramyogi marriage assistance Scheme
- Shramyogi Cycle Assistance Scheme
- Accidental Death Assistance Scheme
- ShramYogi laptop assistance Scheme
- Maternity Assistance and female child Promotion Scheme.
How to register in Gujarat Shram Sanman Portal?
To register in the Scheme follow the below steps
- Visit the Official Website of the portal
- Click on Register Yourself under the menus.
- Now enter your Aadhar details and mobile number.
- Enter your date of birth and gender
- Create your password for future use
- Now click on the register button
- After registration, your personalized dashboard will be available on the screen
- Now you can apply for schemes or check your registration in a different scheme.
Documents required for registration in the Gujarat Sanman portal
All these documents will be required to register in the Gujarat Sanman Portal and through these documents, you can also register in Schemes.
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile number
- Domicile certificate
- E-Nirman card(for construction workers)
- Ration card
- Voter id card
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- E-mail I’d
- Address proof
- Date of birth proof
What is the Gujarat Sanman Portal?
The Sanman Portal was launched by the government of Gujarat for better Coordination in schemes of the state. This portal is a one-stop portal for all the schemes including organized and unorganized sectors
What are the benefits of the Gujarat Sanman Portal?
Under the Sanman Portal workers can check the beneficiary status, check the registration status for the schemes, and apply for any schemes through this portal.
How to register in Gujarat Sanman Portal?
To Register in this Scheme, users have to visit the official website of the portal and they must have an aadhar card and mobile number.