Gujarat Family Card Yojana | Gujarat Family Card Yojana 2023
Gujarat is one of the growing States in India by economic value and the Government of Gujarat is Taking Major steps to improve it day by day. Various welfare Schemes were issued for the Residents of Gujarat State to provide them a way to livelihood. Today we are going to talk about the Gujarat Family Card Yojana, which was launched by the Government of Gujarat Recently to provide the benefits of Various Government Welfare Schemes with one single Card which is the Family Card. To know more about Family Card Scheme online Registration, Benefits and Status, Read this Article till the End.
What is The Gujarat Family Card Yojana?
Chief Minister of Gujarat Shri Bhupendra Patel Launched the Family Card Scheme on 22nd December to bring Efficiency in administration and to enable the people of Gujarat to avail the Several Benefits of the Government Scheme only with just a Single Card. The Family Card will Replace the Various Cards such as Ration Cards, Mukhyamantri Amrutum Health Cards, and Other Cards issued for Agricultural Purposes.
This Card will unite every member of the Family to provide them Benefits rather than different members of a Family availing different Benefits at a single time. Both Citizens and The Gujarat Government will be benefited from this Scheme because the government will not have to issue many cards. All the Government Schemes will be Integrated into this One Card and Citizens will not have to carry many cards.
Objectives of the Gujarat Family Card Yojana?
- To Provide the Benefits of a welfare Scheme under a Single Card despite Many Cards for different Scheme.
- To implement whole family data under one family card.
- Family data will help the Government to fill the gaps and Abuse of Government Schemes.
- The Family Card will have all the Data on every Benefit The Family is availing of.
- This will prevent leakages and Shortcomings in Existing systems.
Benefits of the Family Card Yojana Gujarat
- Citizens will not have to Carry Many cards because every Scheme will be integrated with Family Cards.
- Under Family Card Scheme Gujarat, Citizens will be able to Get Ration, Health Benefits, and Other Agricultural based Benefits.
- The Data of the Whole Family will be Implemented under this One Card, So That Benefits Will come under a single Account.
- Through Family Card beneficiaries of Schemes will be able to Track the Amount Status.
|Scheme Name||Gujarat Family Card Yojana|
|Launched By||Shri Bhupendra Patel|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Gujarat|
|Category||Gujarat Government Schemes|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria for Family Card Scheme Gujarat
- Family Should be Permanent Residents of Gujarat State.
- Every member should have an aadhar card
- Beneficiaries of Schemes will be Issued with Family cards.
- Families with BPL Cards will be Included under this Scheme.
Documents required For Family Card Scheme
- Aadhar card of each member
- Job card if any
- Ration card
- Mukhyamantri Amrutum Health Cards
- Domicile certificate
- Parivar Register
- Mobile number
- Pan Card
Family Card Scheme 2023 Apply Online
Chief Minister Gujarat Has Issued an order to Implement this Scheme to provide The benefits of Various Government Schemes. There is an Online process for the Gujarat Family Card Scheme Registration, Follow the below Steps Carefully:
- The first step is to Visit the Official Website of the Family Card Gujarat
- You will be able to see the Homepage of the Website.
- Click on the Family card Registration button.
- Now fill in the Personal Details of Guardian of Family.
- Fill in the Details of Family members like Aadhar cards and Names.
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
Gujarat Family Card Scheme Status
Applicants will have to Note the Registration Number After Apply Online Family Card Scheme. Applicants can use the Registration number To Check the Status of The Family Card.
- The first step is to Visit the Official website of Family Card.
- Now click on the Check Status Button Fill in the Registration number and Click Submit Button.
- Now you will be able to see the Status of the Family Card.
What is the Gujarat Family Card Scheme?
Gujarat Family Card Yojana is A Flagship Scheme launched by the government of Gujarat to Provide the Benefits of all Government Scheme to citizens of State under a Single Card.
What is The Objective of Family Card Scheme Gujarat?
The main objective of the Family Card is to Replace the Various Cards such as Ration Cards, Mukhyamantri Amrutum Health Cards and other Agricultural schemes cards with one single Card.