5G Services 2022 | 5G technology | 5G
Back in 2016, the government of India introduced 4G services in India with the help of Reliance Jio to roll out the service with the satellites but slowly time changed and 4G services started rolling with network towers around India. With the vision of “Redefining India’s Techade,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the 5G services on 1 October in India 5G means the 5th generation of the Internet with great speed in comparison to 4G services in India. Please read the full article to know about 5G services and their benefits among internet users.
What are 5G Services?
5G runs at 1 Gigahertz to 47 Gigahertz of the frequency with latency power. 5G technology will give high-speed data transfer, and multi-speed GBPS speed which will give a better user experience with more speed and time-saving, 5G service will give a high rate of uploading and downloading speed of around 10 Gbps on the Indian internet. 5G services will reduce data latency in India, this will help in data transfer between robots, and driverless electric cars, and it will help in major events in the Telecommunication sector. The 5G service was launched by prime minister Narendra Modi Ji from Delhi. Initially, 5G services were introduced in major 13 cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Ahmedabad.
5G services Key Highlights
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launched On||01 October 2022|
What are the benefits of 5G Services In India?
- Under the ‘Make in India’ campaign, India will use indigenous infrastructure for the rollout of 5G services.
- 5G will help in the seamless transfer of data between machines to machines, human to machines, and human to human.
- The Healthcare system of India will be lashed with 5G services for better treatment of patients as soon as possible.
- 5G will help in better transfer of data in Satellites, mining sectors, Driverless trains, Robots, and future technology of India.
- 5G is about 200 times faster than 4G technology.
- 5G will help in the education sector more efficiently for better learning of subjects, and courses with real-time coverage.
- 5G will help in the Manufacturing sectors for machines Communication in industrial areas.
- GPS location services will also be enhanced with the 5G for disaster management, cyclones and storms.
- Real-Time video chatting, cloud gaming, and cloud services will also benefit from the 5G rollout.
- Blockchain technology will be able to store data in blockchain technology with 5G services.
- 5G technology will also bring High-speed mobile broadband internet with ultra-accurate positioning.
Read Also: Swachh Bharat 2.0 अभियान के बारे में जानिए
5G technology will improve many sectors of India
- With the real-time transmission of data using IoT/sensors/video, controlled delivery of water, nutrients, and pesticides for higher yield.
- Precision agriculture, pest control, aquaculture & livestock monitoring.
- Transmission of Real-time vital parameters of Patients & HD Multimedia Content for early preparation for critical treatments in hospitals.
- Mobile rural Clinics will be connected with specialist doctors in Cities.
- Connected wearables equipment for diagnosis and monitoring.
- Virtual banking & smart ATMs with AR/VR to Interact with bank officials.
- IoT devices provide user lifestyle input, car driving tendencies, etc. For developing customized FinTech Products
- Better audio-visual experience in a large number of connected users at shopping malls, stadiums, open-air festivals, and public events.
- In Smart cities, there will be better safety through real-time video surveillance
- Voice & Gesture controlled home devices will also be benefitted.
- Children will be able to learn with Augmented reality (AR), Virtual reality (VR) And Mixed REALITY (MR) displays for Remote Classroom Learning and Skill development training.
- Machine-to-machine (M2M) communication to enable automated cart movement and automated loading in warehouses with high-speed data transfer.
- IoT connected things like sensors, actuators, cameras, vehicle resources & containers for logistics.
- Intelligent transportation, Connected & Autonomous Vehicles, Vehicle Platooning, Remote Driving & Fleet Management.
- Precise ground-based navigation services for unmanned drones and vehicles.
- Robot-to-robot communication will get better through 5G services and AI machines will be able to work more accurately without any fluctuations.
5G Services Spectrum Auction 2022
The Auction for the 5G Services spectrum was concluded on 01 August 2022, government of India fetched the highest amount in the history of communication sectors, the amount of 1.5 lakh trillion rupees. Reliance became the top buyer of the spectrum of 5G bands with a huge amount of 88000 crore rupees which was more than half of the total bidding amount. Bharti airtel was at second highest bidder with a total amount of 43000 crore rupees.
What will be the top speed of the 5G ?
The top speed will be around 30 Gbps which is much higher than the 4G.
What time 5G will take to Download a 3GB movie on mobile phones?
Time taken by 5G to download the 3GB Movie will be of 30 seconds on mobile phones.
Will 5G work in 4G phones?
No, to use 5G you should have 5G phones.
What is the speed comparison between 5G Services and 4G services?
If 4G takes 200 milliseconds to download a file the 5G will take only 1 millisecond to download it. Hence 5G Services has 200 times more speed than 4G