All the states of India always try to introduce good schemes for their residents and they make sure to implement them in all areas. The Government of Kerala introduced a scheme to give rise to tribal students for their education. The Chief Minister of Kerala launched the Foreign Edu Scheme for tribal students to complete their foreign studies. Under this scheme government of Kerala will help tribal students pursue their dreams of abroad studies. To know about online Registration, benefits, and Process for the application of the Kerala foreign Edu Scheme, Please read the article Till the end.
What is a foreign Edu Scheme?
The Government of Kerala State Launched Foreign Edu Scheme for tribal students, this scheme will give wings to tribal students to pursue their dreams of studying abroad. The Kerala government will help these students by giving them scholarships. Foreign Edu Scheme will cover all The ST/SC Students for their education. Courses like MBA, Medical, Engineering, Agriculture Courses, etc. Kerala Foreign Edu Scheme will give scholarships up to 25 lakh for the completion of Education. This scheme has Given a chance to college dropouts who left their education in a lack of money. They don’t have to take high-interest education loans to complete their education. Now the Government of Kerala will support the Students.
Foreign Edu Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Kerala Foreign Edu Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Pinnarayi Vijayan|
|Beneficiaries||ST/SC Students of Kerala|
|Scholarship||up to 25 lakhs|
Kerala Foreign Edu Scheme 2022: Benefits
Foreign Edu Scheme is a boon for the poor tribal and Scheduled caste students because this Scheme will give the Following Benefits:-
- This Scheme will give a chance to the college dropout students to complete their further studies which were suspended due to money.
- Under this scheme, the Kerala government will give students a scholarship of up to 25 lakh Rupees for abroad studies.
- All the courses which are offered by the abroad countries will be covered under this scheme.
- Students will not have to take high-interest Education loans to complete their studies. They will be supported by the Government under the Foreign Edu Scheme.
- Only SC and ST students are covered under this scheme for the upliftment of the poor.
- The scheme will give benefits to only those courses which are not exceeding 5 years.
- The scholarship amount will be given in the form of Cheques/PFMS/Installments.
- The installation will be given every year for 5 years.
Foreign Edu Scheme 2022: Eligibility
The government of Kerala introduced the eligibility criteria for registration for the foreign Edu Scheme, which are given below:
- Students must be qualified in the first class category i.e. 60% marks or graduated in the same grade.
- Beneficiaries must be Students of Kerala.
- Students must be a permanent resident of Kerala state
- Students will have to give an admission form in the registration.
- A maximum Scholarship amount of 25 lakh rupees will be given to the students.
- Annual family income must be below 60,000 rupees.
- The age limit must be from 16 years to 32 years at the time of application.
Kerala foreign Edu Scheme: Required Documents
- Mobile number
- Domicile certificate by Kerala Government
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- ST/SC Certificate
- Admission Bill
- Admission form
- Annual fees bill for abroad studies
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport size Photo
Kerala foreign Edu Scheme 2022: Online Registration
Chief minister Pinnarayi Vijayan introduced the process of registration in the Scheme.
- first, Go to the Official Website.
- When you land on the homepage, you will have to select the One Time Registration option.
- Then you have to do One Time Registration for the Scheme.
- You have to submit your Name and Aadhar Number for the registration.
- Remember, the Aadhar number should be linked with a Mobile number for validation.
- Then click on the Validate Button button.
- All the information should be correct and should match your documents.
- If any fault is found in the Documents, your application will be rejected by Government officials.
Note: Registration can also be done through offline mode by visiting the nearest government office.
Foreign Edu Scheme: A total of 250 students Registered So far
The Government of Kerala issued a Statement saying that there are a total of 250 students which are registered so far in this scheme, 15 students out of 250 students are tribal students. That is how Foreign Edu Scheme is giving wings to the Tribal students. This scheme is beneficial for the tribal students who became dropouts due to cultural differences in society. This scheme will give them a chance to pursue their education dreams of studying abroad.
What is Kerala foreign Edu Scheme?
This scheme is implemented by the government of Kerala State for the tribal students to give them a chance to study abroad for the professional course.
Which courses will be covered under the Foreign Edu Scheme?
Courses like Medical, Engineering, Management, Ph.D. and other university Courses, will be covered under this scheme.
What are the eligibility criteria for Foreign Edu Scheme?
Students, who must be passed with 60% marks in the graduation or equivalent grade will be eligible to apply under this Scheme
Who will be the beneficiaries of the Foreign Edu Scheme?
Students of only Kerala states who belong to the SC or ST category will be covered by this scheme.
What is the total scholarship amount that will be given in the foreign Edu Scheme?
A total scholarship of up to 25 lakhs rupees will be provided by the Kerala government to the students.