The Government of Kerala introduces one more welfare Q for its Residents. Kerala chief minister Shri Pinarayu Vijayan launched Viswakarma Pension Scheme for Viswakarma Community. This Scheme was launched for the upliftment of the Viswakarma Community and to maintain their health care. Viswakarma Pension Scheme will be given by the Kerala government every month. To know more about online registration, Online application form, and benefits under this scheme please read this article till the end.
What is Viswakarma Pension Scheme?
Viswakarma Pension Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala Shri Pinarayi Vijayan for the upliftment of the Viswakarma Community. Under this scheme, there will be a Pension of 11,00-/ rupees per month given to the community persons who are above 60 years of age. This scheme is only applicable to the residents of Kerala State.
Giving pensions to the old Viswakarmas will help them to live their life peacefully. They will not have to depend upon their children or anyone. This scheme will give them financial support of 1100 Rupees per month. They can use this pension money for their health purpose and living.
Viswakarma Pension Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Viswakarma Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||Kerala Chief Minister|
|Pension Amount||1100 rupees per month|
|Age||60 years or above|
Viswakarma Pension Scheme: Benefits
There are many benefits of the Viswakarma Pension Scheme which are given below
- Under this scheme, there will be a fixed pension of 1100 rupees per month given to the Viswakarma Communities.
- The pension amount will be transferred through direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode, which will reduce any chance of fraud.
- This Scheme ensures better living of this Community.
- Due to the Scheme, Beneficiaries will not have to depend on Anyone.
- Beneficiaries will be able to use the pension amount for health, living, and ration purposes.
Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2022: Eligibility
The government of Kerala issued the eligibility criteria for enrollment.
- Applicants must be 60 years or above at the time of Registration.
- To Register under this scheme, the annual family income must be below 1 lakh rupees
- Applicants must belong to the Viswakarma Community for registration under this Scheme.
- To get registered under the Viswakarma Pension Scheme, applicants must possess a domicile certificate of Kerala.
- Only Viswakarma Community is allowed to register under this Scheme.
Viswakarma Pension Scheme 2022: Required Documents
To get registered under this scheme, Applicants must possess the following Documents:
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Domicile Certificate
- Pan card
- Age Proof
- Identity Proof
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Voter id Card
- Driving license (optional)
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme: Online Registration
In order to register online for the Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme follow the Steps given below:
- Visit the Official website of the Viswakarma Pension Scheme.
- Click on the Registration button shown in the top menu.
- After clicking on the Registration button, Fill in your details and Click on submit.
- Please note that all the details should match your documents.
- At last upload the required documents.
- Download the application form and submit it to the Backward Classes Development Department.
Kerala Viswakarma Pension Scheme: Offline Registration
- In order to do Offline Registration.
- Visit the nearest backward Classes Development Department Office.
- Take an Application Form for Registration.
- Or download it from this Link.
- Fill out this form and attach Your Documents with the Application Form and submit it to the Office.
Address to Apply Offline
Director 4th Floor, Kanakanagar Vellayambalam, Kowdiar P.O,Thiruvananthapuram- 695003
What is Viswakarma Pension Scheme?
This Scheme is the financial support to the old residents belonging to Viswakarma Community of Kerala State.
What is the Eligibility to apply to Viswakarma Pension Scheme?
To get benefitted under this scheme, Applicants must be 60 years or above at the time of application.
What will be the pension amount given under this scheme
The Kerala government will give 1100 rupees per month to the beneficiaries of this Scheme. Which will be transferred by the Direct benefit transfer (DBT) mode.
What are the benefits of the Pension Scheme?
This scheme gives financial support to the old residents of the state, by using it Viswakarmas will not have to depend upon anyone.