Snehapoorvam scholarship application form | Snehapoorvam scholarship Form PDF | Snehapoorvam scholarship Application form pdf
Kerala Government has implemented various Government welfare schemes to Provide Social Security to the Citizens of Kerala Stata. Today we are going to talk About the Kerala Snehapoorvam Scheme, under which Financial Assistance is Provided to the Orphan Children of the State through Monthly Based Scholarships based on the Classes in which the child is being Study. Read this Full Article to Know about Snehapoorvam Scheme Application Process and Snehapoorvam Scholarship application form pdf Download Link.
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scheme 2023
There are about 75,000 orphan Children living in the State and Around 1500 orphanages are functioning in Kerala. As we know, Many orphans and vulnerable children slip further into poverty once the family’s main breadwinner stops working or dies. There is nothing more traumatic for a child than to see a parent die. Added to this tragedy is the loss of adult guidance and protection. Children without proper adult care are more likely to be abused & exploited.
Children under category of Orphans and who have lost their loved ones due to war, Accidents, Naxalite, Natural Disaster are Deprived of Love and Affection, they have no house for Shelter, nutritious food, health care, education or any recreation. Most of them are facing economic and social exploitation. To Reduce this Impact, the Government of Kerala Introduced Snehapoorvam Scheme, under which Financial Assistance will be provided to the Orphans of the State. Caretaker of Children can Apply for this Scheme by filling Snehapoorvam scholarship application form.
Objectives of Snehapoorvam Scheme 2023
- To identify the orphaned children in the community.
- To assess and prioritise children in the greatest need
- To provide social protection to highly vulnerable groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and community systems for protecting and absorbing orphans.
- To improve the basic education, social integration and nutrition of the most vulnerable groups of orphans towards the levels of other children in the community.
- To encourage families to live with their children within the family set up rather than sending them to orphanages.
- To extend a helping hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children.
|Scheme Name||Kerala Snehapoorvam Scheme|
|Launched by||Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Department||Social Security Department|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
|Snehapoorvam scholarship form PDF||Click here|
|Eligibility||Orphans of State|
Financial Assistance under Snehapoorvam Scheme
|Child below 5 Years||Rs. 300 Per Month|
|Class I to Class V||Rs. 300 Per Month|
|Class XI to Class X||Rs. 500 Per Month|
|Class XI and Class XII||Rs. 750 Per Month|
|Graduation||Rs. 1,000 Per Month|
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scheme Eligibility
- Children who have lost either father or mother or both.
- Students from first standard to degree classes.
- Children below 5 years.
- Children who belong to BPL category.
- For children belonging to APL category, annual income should be below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas.
Snehapoorvam scholarship application form filling Process
- Candidates can Apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme by filling out the Application form and Submit it to School or College where the candidate is Studying.
- The School Administration will fill the Online Application Through Kerala E-Suraksha Portal.
- Candidates can download the Snehapoorvam scholarship form pdf by Clicking Here.