Kerala State lies in the western ghats of India on the bank of the Arabian Sea. The Government of Kerala is taking major steps in developing the state in terms of the Employment and Health sector with various important initiatives. Schemes Like Kerala MEDISEP is offering free insurance to the employees and pensioners of the Kerala state government. Recently the Government of Kerala introduced a New scheme Named Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme and which is also known as the year of Enterprises Scheme. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Kerala to set up about 1 lakh private Enterprises in the State. To know more about the Online Registration and benefits of the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme, please read this article till the end.
What is the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme?
The Kerala government launched the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme under the initiative of the year of enterprises for Kerala with a budget of only 120 crores but now it has become about 5000 crores rupees scheme. This scheme ensures a target of establishing 1 lakh private Enterprises in the state and creating about 3 lakhs to 5 Lakhs employment opportunities in the State under this Scheme. The enterprises will consist of MSMEs, SHGs, and medium and large industries. There are several people like women, ex-servicemen, workers, and students who are always willing to start an enterprise. Now the government of Kerala will provide them with support like Licensing, Area development, and providing some financial support.
Key Highlights of The Scheme
|Scheme Name||Samrambhaka Varsham|
|Launched By||CM Pinnarayi Vijayan|
|Target||at least 1 lakh Enterprises|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
Objectives of the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme
The state government of Kerala has introduced various objectives under this scheme. Objectives are under gives below
- To establish at least 1 lakh Enterprises in the financial year 2022-23.
- To create support for the enterprises with government agencies, PSUs, and Banks.
- To create an Ecosystem for the enterprise for better job creation in the State.
- To create about 3 lakhs to 5 lakhs jobs in the state through the Enterprises
- To provide enterprises with better communication between states and the Companies to lead better in the economic growth of the State.
Online Registration for the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme
The Kerala government is celebrating 2022-23 as the Year of Enterprises. To apply online for the scheme you will have to Follow these Steps
- The first step is to go to the Official Website of the Scheme.
- You will be able to see the options as Register
- Now Click Here for Registration Online, fill in the details like name, and mobile number, and select your locality.
- Click on the Submit button, after verifying the details, A Representative will call you for the details for Enterprises.
- They will give you the details and date for the office visit with Documents.
Documents Required for Year of Enterprises 2022-23
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
- Domicile of Kerala
- Driving license
- Enterprises documents
- Company Vision
- Bank account Passbook
- Identify proof
- Proof of property
Targets of the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme
There is a target of at least 1 lakh Enterprises to be set up in Districts wise for the upcoming years.
Rs. 5000 Crore Rupees Have been invested through Samrambhaka Varsham
Government Kerala Officials Stated in a press conference that The Scheme is becoming investment friendly and it has attracted about Rs. 5000 crores in only 7 months which is a very huge achievement for the government. The scheme has also created 181,850 job opportunities in the state in the last 7 months. Recently the government has set up about 3,000 Enterprises in the district of Alappuzha.
What is the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme?
This scheme was launched for the establishment of at least 1 lakh Enterprises in the year 2022-23 under the ‘Year of Enterprises’ initiative.
What is the Objective of the Samrambhaka Varsham Scheme?
The main objective of this scheme is to provide an ecosystem for the Enterprises and support them in the financial and administrative ways in the state.