Maharashtra Government is taking major steps towards the Betterment of the Farmers of Maharashtra State. Government is trying to Implement various Government Welfare Schemes, Providing Subsidies and Crop Insurance for Better livelihood of Farmers and Good Crop Production. Today we are going to talk about the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, which is a good Welfare scheme for farmers to provide additional benefits to the Farmers of Maharashtra. Further, we will talk about the Benefits of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana, Its Objectives and Eligibility of this Scheme.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Government of Maharashtra has decided to launch the Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana to provide Additional benefits to the farmers during Their Budget Announcement. Under this Scheme, Farmers will be Benefited by an additional 6,000 Rupees by the state Government beside the Central Government Scheme (PM KISAN). Thus farmers will get financial assistance of Rs. 12,000 per year as per 6,000 rupees from Shetkari Samman Yojana and 6,000 Rupees from PM-KISAN.
Chief minister also added that This Scheme will reduce the Suicide rate of Farmers in the State and It will enhance the Productivity of Crops. All the Farmers of Maharashtra will be eligible for this scheme and Direct Benefit Transfer mode will be used by the Government to transfer Funds to the Bank Accounts of Farmers.
Objectives of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
- To enhance Productivity of Crop fields by Providing financial Assistance.
- To Provide financial Assistance to the Farmers.
- To reduce Suicide Rate of Farmers in the State.
- To provide additional 6,000 Rupees to the Farmers beside 6,000 from the Central Government.
- Total of Rs. 12,000 per year will be received by farmers.
Benefits of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Farmers will be Given Rs. 6,000 per year by the state government.
- Farmers will be able to get Funds directly to their Bank Account.
- All the Farmers will be benefited under the Shetkari Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Rs. 6,000 from State And Rs. 6,000 from Central will get 12,000 Rupees per year.
|Scheme Name||Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Launched By||Eknath Shinde|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Benefits||6,000 Rupees Per Year|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
|Eligibility||Farmers of Maharashtra|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- All the Farmers of Maharashtra will be enrolled under this Scheme.
- Farmers must be Permanent Residents of Maharashtra.
- Farmer must possess a piece of land under his name.
- Applicants should be Registered as farmers in the State Agriculture Department.
- He should also benefit from the central Government Scheme PM-KISAN.
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account number
- Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Self Declaration
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online
Government of Maharashtra Has issued that the Online Application for the Shetkari Samman Yojana will be Started shortly after the Budget Session. Applicants will have to follow the Below Steps to get Benefitted under this Scheme.
- First Step is to Visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Registration Button.
- Now fill the Necessary information like Name, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Upload all the Necessary Documents on the website and click Submit Button.
- Now the Application Form has been Submitted and is under Review.
- After Successful verification of Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Application Form, Applicants will Start getting Benefit under the Scheme.
Namo Shetkari Samman Nidhi Beneficiary Status
Beneficiaries can Check their Status on the Official website of the Scheme. They will have to enter a registered Mobile number/Aadhaar Card/Bank Account.
What is Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Eknath Shinde Launched Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana to provide financial Assistance of Rs 6,000 to the farmers of the Maharashtra State. They will also get 6,000 from the central government, Hance Farmers will get 12,000 Rupees per Year.
5 thoughts on “Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Apply Online”
Namo Shetkari Maha Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
Application will be began shortly
namo shetkari Maha samman nidhi yojana registration
Registration will start soon