Matri Pitri Vandana Portal | matri pitri vandana assam govt in | Matri Pitri Vandana assam | Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Assam
The Assam Government is taking major Steps towards the Betterment of the Assam People, various Government Schemes are being implemented in the state so that common citizens can Avail benefits from the Government. Today we are going to talk about the Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme, which aims to provide Casual leave to all the Government ministers, MLAs, and State Government Employees of Assam State. To know more about the Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Online Registration and Matri Pitri Vandana Yojana Leave Apply, Read this article till the end You will find Everything.
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa launched the Revolutionary Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme for the Ministers, MLAs, and State Government Employees last year’s December Month. The department of General Administration of Assam has developed the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal to enable Government employees to apply for special Casual Leaves online. The Honourable Chief Minister launched this Scheme for government employees to make sure use of the Special Holidays in Spending quality time with Parents, In-Laws, and Family members. Those government Employees who are interested in this Special Casual leave will be able to avail by applying Online on the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal.
The Government of Assam is Pleased to allow the State Government employees who are engaged in essential services like Police, Fire, and Emergency Services, Disaster Management, Health & Family Welfare, etc., and those who are involved in G20 Related work to avail themselves he Special Casual leave to spend time with their Living parents and Parents in Law and other Family Members.
Assam Mukhayamantri Karmachari Aarogya Yojana for Government Employees
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Objectives
- CM Hemanta Biswa Sharma urged Government employees of the State should spend Quality time with their parents, In-Laws and Family Members.
- To enable people to take Special leaves to Spend their time with their loved ones.
- Special Casual leave is in addition to the Normal Casual leave available to the Employees of the government of Assam.
- There will be no deduction in casual leave under this Scheme.
- Those Government Employees who are interested in taking leaves can Apply for Leave Online.
- Those Employees who avail of their Special Casual leave will have to ensure that they are Spending time with their family members, A Photo will be required to be Uploaded on the dedicated Portal.
Benefits of the Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
- Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme allows Employees, ministers, and MLAs of the State to get special Casual leave for Spending time with their parents and family members.
- Fourth the Employees of the Departments may be allowed Special Casual leave to avail of the facility Each month So that Public work can be done smoothly.
- The Special Casual Leaves are in addition to the Normal Casual leaves, so there is no effect on the Normal Casual Leave.
- 2 Days of Special Casual Leave will be allowed to the State Government Employees.
- Interested Employees may Apply Online for Leave from the link Given Below for the Special Casual leaves.
Mahila samman Bachat Patra Scheme Apply Online
|Scheme Name||Matri Pitri Vandana Assam Scheme|
|Launched By||Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Beneficiaries||State Government Employees|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Leave Apply Mode||Online|
|Leaves Date||9-10 Feb and 11-12 Feb|
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Matri Pitri Vandana Yojana is only applicable to the Current Serving Government Employees of Assam.
- Those Employees who take Special Leaves will have to Upload a Photo along with Parents, In-Laws, and Family Members on the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal.
- If anyone doesn’t Upload the Photo, His/her Casual leave will be deducted.
Assam Orunodoi Scheme Apply Online
Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Online Casual Leave Apply
For Matri Pitri Vandana Leave Apply, the Candidate will have to follow the below Steps given below:
- The first step is to go to the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal
- Click on the Register Button and Provide Data for the Registration
- One identity card will be required to Register on the Portal.
Matri Pitri Vandana Login
- To Login, Provide the Mobile number used During the Time Of Registration.
- OTP Will be sent to the Registered mobile number.
- Now use this OTP to Login into the Portal.
- After Login to the Portal, you will be able to see the Apply Button to apply for leaves.
- Now click on the Apply Button and Fill in the information in Matri Pitri Vandana Leave Form.
- Now Click on the generate button to generate the Leave Application.
- Print out the Generated Leave form and get Signed on the form by the Head of the Department.
- After Availing of the Leave, upload 2 Photographs along with the parents and Signed Application, that was printed during Leave Application.
How to Register in the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal?
Click on the Link Click here to Register Button in the login Area of the Homepage and Fill in the Necessary Details like mobile number and Identity Card.
4 thoughts on “Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2023: Apply Online for Special Casual leave”
Leave for casual
You can apply from the link
I enjoy with my mother and father-in-law&mother-in-law
Your welcome sir