MMLSAY Apply Online | MMLSAY Registration | mmlsay assam gov in | mmlsay it portal registration
Assam Government is Planning to roll out Various Government Schemes and Initiatives This Year These schemes are Based on the Socio-Economic growth and Livelihoods of The citizens of Assam. Today We Are Going to Talk about a very helpful Welfare Scheme for State Government Employees and Retired Employees of Assam and their Dependents. The Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana is launched for State Government Employees for Financial Support during the time of Medication. To know more about Assam Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Online Registration, মুখ্যমন্ত্ৰী লোক সেৱক আৰোগ্য যোজনা and Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Online Application Process, Read This article Till the end.
MMLSAY: Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana 2024
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched the Mukhyamantri Lok Seva Arogya Yojana for the State Government Employees, Retired Government Personnel of Assam and Their Dependents. Under this Scheme, Medical Cover of 5 Lakh Rupees will be given to the Both Current Serving Employees of Assam and Retired Personnel. This Scheme is very similar to the Ayushman Bharat Yojana but this scheme is only for State Government Employees.
If any Person is the Current Beneficiary of another similar Scheme will not be eligible to apply under this Scheme. The main objective of this Scheme is to provide Financial Health coverage of Rs. 5 Lakhs per Year Per Family to the Beneficiaries. MMLSAY will simplify the medical Reimbursement process and Government Employees, pensioners, and their Dependents can Avail MMLSAY Assam Scheme.
|Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
|Government Employees of Assam
|Department of Health
|Assam Government Schemes
|Government Employees & Pensioners
Eligibility Criteria for Assam MMLSAY Scheme
- The MMLSAY Scheme is only applicable to the Residents of Assam State.
- Age of Employees must be at least 18 years of Age.
- Applicants must belong to the Government Jobs.
- Family of the Beneficiaries will also benefit under this Scheme.
- Any Applicant Enrolled in another similar Scheme will not be able to benefit from this Scheme.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Mobile number
- Age Proof
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Job ID Card
- Details of Family
- Self Declaration
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
Remember that a Mobile Number must be linked to an Aadhaar Card for UIDAI Identification
Assam Mukhya Mantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Apply Online
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma discussed with the Cabinet to Roll out the MMLSAY Yojana for all Serving Government Employees of The State including Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff. The Assam Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Online form can be Filled with the help of the Following Points.
- The first step is to Visit the Official Website of mmlsay it portal registration.
- On the Homepage, you will be able to see all important Options related to the Assam MMLSAY Yojana.
- Select the Option from Employee/Pensioners and Select the Validation Account.
- Click on the Registration Option Fill out the Personal Details and Generate the Login ID and Password.
- After that fill out the detailed Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Application Form.
- Now Upload all the Related Documents for verification and Click the submit Button.
- You can Print Out the Application Form for future Reference.
Process for Generation of MMLSAY Card
Assam Government also Revealed that All the Beneficiaries will have a Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Card for a Cashless Treatment Facility at the Hospital.
- Beneficiaries can avail of the MMLSAY Card by log in to the Official Website.
- Applicants can log in On the website using their Username and Password.
- On the Applicant Dashboard users can Generate the Card.
- Users can print the card or they can Order the card to their Residential Address by paying a Nominal Fee.
Assam Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana Hospital List
All the state Government and State funded Hospitals will be covered under this Scheme. If any Hospital refuses this Scheme, then the Government will stop funding that Hospital. A Proper List of Hospitals will be Declared by the Health Department of the Assam Government Soon.
What is the Mukhayamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana?
The chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma has planned to Launch a Financial Assistance Scheme for the Government Employees of the State to grant Financial Health Coverage of Rs. 5 lakhs per annum Per Family.
What are The Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Lok Sevak Arogya Yojana?
Under the MMLSAY Scheme, Only Government Employees of Assam will be eligible to apply for this Scheme, and any Person who is taking Benefits of Another Similar Scheme, will not benefit from the Scheme.