The Kerala Government has launched a new Scheme named the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme for Students Studying in Class 1 to 8 in all Government and Government aided Schools. In this article you will be able to know about the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme and Kedavilakku Scholarship Form, when to apply, how to apply, eligibility criteria, and Benefits, So read this article till the end.
Kerala Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme 2023-24
Kerala Government has launched the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme for students studying in Class 1 to 8 in Government and Government Aided Schools. Students who are Studying in classes 1 to 8 in state Government/government-aided Schools with higher Marks with lower income among the OBC category will be selected on the Basis Application invited for the year 2023-24 under the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme.
Students will get Scholarships of Rs. 1500 per annum under the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme. The Students belonging to the OBC Category must have a family income of less than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
Conditions of the Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme
- The Scheme is open to students belonging to OBC categories studying in Class 1 to 8 in Government and Government aided Schools.
- The family income of Students must be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Persons belonging to OEC, OBC(H), and Minority Categories are not required to apply.
- The income Certificate available through the e-District Portal must be submitted along with the application.
- Those students who have not submitted a caste certificate at the time of Admission should Submit the Caste Certificate with the Kedavilakku Application form.
- The scholarship may not be available to all Applicants because the scholarship will be given on the basis of academic merit and Annual Family Income.
- The Scholarship is Granted only on the basis of Minimum annual Family income to Students of First class.
- The Scholarship will be transferred to the Student’s Bank account.
- Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be considered.
|Scheme name||Kedavilakku Scholarship Scheme|
|Launched by||Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Category||Kerala Government Schemes|
|Beneficiary||Students of Class 1 to 8|
|Benefits||Rs. 1500 Per Annum|
|Kedavilakku Scholarship Form link||Click Here|
|Last Date to Apply||15 Nov 2023|
Kedavilakku Scholarship Selection Criteria
The scholarship will be granted to First Class students only on the basis of the Low Family Annual income. Merit Determination will be Conducted on the basis of the Previous year’s marks of Students Studying in Classes 2 to 8. Those students who have Secured 90% and Above marks in the previous year’s annual examination with Proper Attendance and annual Income up to 2.5 lakh are Considered for Scholarship under this scheme.
It is sufficient to enter only the Information of such students through the e-Grants Website. The scholarship will not be available to all those who applied. Beneficiary determination will be done on the basis of high academic Excellence and Family Annual income as per the availability of the fund.
Kedavilakku Scholarship Form Apply
- Candidates will have to apply for the Scheme Through the Offline Process. Click here to Download the Kedavilakku Scholarship Form Pdf.
- Fill out the Application Form with your Name, Father’s Name, Annual Income, Class, and OBC Category.
- Attach all the Documents Like Domicile, Caste Certificate, Aadhar Card, and Admission slip.
- Submit the Form to the Headmaster of the School before 15 November 2023.