Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana Registration Online | Assam govt 2 lakh scheme apply online | Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar assam online registration | Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Assam Registration
Assam Government is taking major steps towards the Development of Assam state and Implementing various Government welfare schemes for the Livelihood of Women, Children, and Farmers. This Year Chief Minister of Assam Launched various Government Schemes in the budget for the financial year of 2023-24. Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched a revolutionary Scheme for Self Employment in the State. Today we are going to talk about Atmanirbharshil Assom Yojana which will provide self-employment to 1 Lakh entrepreneurs in the State. Read more about Mukhyamantri Atmanirbhar Asom Abhiyan Apply Online, Atmanirbharshil Asam Mission Registration and Eligibility.
Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana 2024
Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched the Assam govt 2 lakh scheme to apply online to provide Financial Assistance to New and Small Entrepreneurs. Under this scheme, a one-time Seed Capital of Rs. 2 lakh will be provided to 2 lakh Young Entrepreneurs. During the budget presentation, the Finance Minister said that the Budget allocation of Rs. 1000 Crore has been allocated for the financial year 2023-24. An estimated budget of 5000 crore for the next three years. Through the Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan, the Assam Government has sown seeds of a vast employment boom that will be built on the twin pillars of talented Assamese entrepreneurs and the State government’s unprecedented support to nurture their talent. Eligibility Criteria have been discussed below in the Article.
Objectives of the Assam Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
- To support New and Young Entrepreneurs to Start Small Enterprises.
- One-time Seed Capital of Rs. 2 lakh will be given to the 2 lakh Young Entrepreneurs.
- Seed capital to be provided in Tranches in 3 years.
- To boost Self Employment in the State of Assam.
Benefits of the Atmanirbhar Assam Mission
- Young Entrepreneurs will be able to get Seed capital from the Government to start their Business or Enterprise.
- 2 lakh entrepreneurs will be able to get Seed capital from the Government to start a Business.
- The Government of Assam Will provide 2 lakh Rupees to the Entrepreneurs for the period of 3 Years.
- 5 lakh Rupees Will be Provided to those Entrepreneurs who have done MBBS, BDS, Veterinary and Engineering.
|Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
|Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma
|2 Lakh Entrepreneurs
|Rs. 2 lakh
|2 lakh Entrepreneurs
|Assam Government Schemes
Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Residents of Assam will only be eligible for this Scheme.
- Only Small Entrepreneurs will be able to get enrolled for this Scheme.
- SHGs and Women will also be able to apply for this Scheme.
- Applicant’s Age Should Be within 28-40 years for General Category as of 1st April.
- Applicant’s Age Should Be within 28-43 years for SC/ST/OBC Category as of 1st April.
- Applicants Minimum Qualification should be At Least Class 10th.
- Applicants Should Have Scheduled Commercial Bank Account Before 31st December 2024.
- Applicants Should Not be Defaulter for any Loan Taken from bank.
- Only one Member from Family shall be Eligible.
- Employee Should Be Registered with Employee Exchange.
- Click Here To Register For Employee Exchange Card
Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan Targeted Sectors
- Agriculture & Horticulture
- Packaging Business
- Wood Based Business
- Self Employment
Required Documents for Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana Registration
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Self Declaration
- Planning of Business
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size Photo
Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme 2024 Apply Online
- The first step is to visit the Official website for Assam govt 2 lakh scheme apply online
- After that, the Homepage will be shown on Screen.
- Click on the User Registration Button.
- Fill the Registration Form of the Scheme
- Now fill All the Required Information in the Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana Application Form.
- Upload all the Required Documents and Click Submit Button.
- Take a printout of the Atmanirbhar Assam Mission Application Form.
- After Successful verification of The Form and Details, Seeding money will be transferred to the Beneficiaries Bank Account.
What is Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana?
Chief Minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana to provide Financial Assistance to the New and Small Entrepreneurs. Under this scheme a one time Seed Capital of Rs. 2 lakh will be provided to 2 lakh Young Entrepreneurs.
What is the Capital Seeding Amount under Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana?
Government of Assam will give seeding Capital of Rs. 2 lakh rupees to Each Entrepreneur to start their small industries