Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Registration 2023 | Swanirbhar Nari Scheme Registration 2023 | Swanirbhar Nari Registration
The Assam Government has launched many Government schemes for the Citizens of the State, these schemes are launched for the Welfare of the people. Today we are going to Talk about the Swanirbhar Naari Yojana under which Woman independence is provided through Financial Independence. Under the Scheme, traditional hand-woven items are to be procured directly from the indigenous weavers without involving any middlemen. Read this Full article to know more about the Swanirbhar Nari Registration and Swanirbhar Naari Apply Online & Eligibility.
Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme 2023
Assam Government has launched the Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme for Women of the State to provide them Empowerment in hand woven items in the State. Under the Scheme, traditional hand-woven items are to be procured directly from the indigenous weavers without involving any middlemen. In the First Phase of Swanirbhar Nari Scheme there were 4,80,080 weavers Registered which led to total Prochred items 1,96,726 of worth Rs. 7.59 crore Rupees.
Beneficiary Weavers to be Registered Through the Swanirbhar Naari Portal and The registration of the weavers will be accepted subject to physical field verification of the weavers by the Departmental officials. Swanirbhar Naari Registration has been Started from 09 June 2023 and will be open till the 31 July 2023. Read further to know more about the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Registration Process.
Assam Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Objectives
- Procurement of 14 Handloom items from weavers Directly without involvement of middlemen.
- Amount for the Procured items to be deposited to Weavers Bank account within 4 days.
- Procured items of Weavers to be Sold Through ARTFED and Assam Government Marketing Corporation Limited.
- Facility for Procurement of Handloom items at Specified Rate through Proposed Marts in Different Areas and District of the State.
Items Procured under the Swanirbhar Naari Scheme
- Different Varieties of Gamusa
- Bodo Aronai
- Karbi Poho
- Rabha Pajar
- Dimasa Richa-Bacha
- Mishing Dumer
- Koch Rajbongshi Gamusa
- Tiwa fali, Deuri Gamusa
|Scheme Name||Swanirbhar Naari Scheme|
|Launched By||Himanta Biswa Sharma|
|Registration Start On||09 June 2023|
|Registration Ends On||31 July 2023|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Weavers of the State|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode|
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Weavers who are already Registered in the year 2022-23 No need to Register Again.
- Weaver must be permanent Resident of The Assam State.
- Weavers must have at least one Handloom in the Household.
- The Weaver must have Valid Bank account in order to receive Procurement Amount.
- The Weaver Should have Valid Yarn Passbook Issued by the Directorate of Handloom & Textile of Assam.
- After Registration on the Swanirbhar Nari Portal, Physical Verification will be conducted by the Concern Department.
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate of Assam
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Voter ID
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate if Applicable
- Yarn Passbook
Swanirbhar Naari Scheme Registration 2023
Online Registration for the Swanirbhar Naari Scheme 2023 has been Started from 09 June 2023 and will be available till 31 July 2023. Weavers Can Follow the instructions Given Below:
- First Step is to visit the Official Website of the Swanirbhar Naari Scheme at swanirbharnaari.assam.gov.in
- At Homepage, Applicants will have to Click on the Register Button.
- In the Next Step, Applicants will have to provide the all the Necessary Details like Name, Aadhaar Card Number, Voter ID Number etc.
- After filling all the Personal information, Applicant will have to Provide the Full Address.
- Now Applicants will have to Provide Yarn Passbook Details of Available.
- Make your Username and Password.
- Now Select Yes if you want to sell your Products under Swanirbhar Naari or Select No.
- Click on the Register and After Successful Registration Physical Verification will be conducted by the Handloom Department.