The State Government of Assam is taking major steps in generating employment, Welfare For Farmers, and Women by introducing various Government Schemes. Today we are going to talk about a welfare Schemes launched by the Government of Assam, the Name of Scheme Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment (SVAYEM) Scheme, which is a Flagship Scheme to provide Financial Support to the Youths of Assam to take up income-generating activities in manufacturing, Trading, and Service Sector. In this article, you will be able to get information about SVAYEM Scheme Online Apply Process and Benefits, So kindly read the Article till the End.
What is The SVAYEM Scheme?
The full form of the SVAYEM Scheme is Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme. This Scheme was launched in the year 2017 to provide financial Assistance to the Unemployed Youth of the State to take up income-generating Activities in sectors like manufacturing, Trading, and Services.
Under SVAYEM Scheme Government will provide financial Assistance of Rs. 50000 each to 2 lakh youth to encourage Entrepreneurship among Youths. All Candidates will have to fill out the Online Application or Offline Application to get benefitted from this Scheme.
Objectives Of the SVAYEM Scheme 2023?
- To Generate employment opportunities in rural as well as urban areas through the Setting up of new ventures and Centres and Existing Growing Ventures.
- To Provide Financial Assistance to Micro and Small business entities engaging in manufacturing, Trading, and Services Sectors.
- To provide financial assistance for enhancement of income level to the Youths.
- Financial Support to the Youths to engage in Various Activities for income.
- To Select up to one lakh Youth of Assam to Provide Suitable Credit Support for Taking up income-generating Enterprises.
Activities Covered under SVAYEM Scheme
- Processing industries
- Service Sectors
- Rural Transport Services
- Repairing Centres
- Cottage Industries
Activities Prohibited under SVAYEM Scheme
- Manufacturing of intoxicant Items
- Beedi, Cigarettes
- Pan Masala
- Sales outlets of Liquor
- Plastics Bags below 40 microns.
Benefits of the Re SVAYEM Scheme
- A total of Rs. 50000 will be provided as Assistant money to each individual under the Re SVAYEM Scheme.
- If Applicants belong to the Group then Assistance will be provided Rs. 50000 per head and the limit of each Group will be 20 people.
- The Beneficiaries would include all the members of SHGs, Joint Liability Groups, and other such groups.
- A total budget of 1000 Crore Rupees has been Allocated for Re SVAYEM Scheme.
- There will be no Processing fees for the Applicant.
|Scheme Name||SVAYEM Scheme|
|Lauched By||CM Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 50000|
Eligibility Criteria For SVAYEM Scheme Online Apply
All the Applicants must fulfill the below-mentioned Criteria to become Eligible for the Scheme:-
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Assam State.
- The age of Applicant must be above 18 years and less than 40 years.
- There are no income criteria for Getting assistance under the SVAYEM.
- Applicant should be a part of any existing Self Help Groups or Joint Liability Groups.
- The Applicant should have skills, Experience, and knowledge related to the Income Generating Activities.
- Applicants must have passed at least Class VII Standard.
- Those candidates who have completed skill Development Training in related trades will be Given Preference for Financial Assistance.
- If Any Applicant is declared Defaulter in any loan, then he will be Disqualified from the Scheme.
- Any Applicant who is enrolled in Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Program (PMEGP) in the last 5 years will not be Benefited under the SVAYEM Scheme List 2023.
- If any information is found incorrect during the Application Process then action will be taken against the beneficiary and recovery of the amount will be Initiated.
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Business related documents
- Proof of identity
- Project report
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile number
- Driving license
SVAYEM Scheme Online Apply 2023 Process
Applications for Financial Assistance under the Re-SVAYEM Scheme will be invited through the Online and Offline Processes with Supporting Documents uploaded Online. There are two methods to Apply the Online SVAYEM Scheme.
- The first step is to download the SVAYEM Application Form by Clicking Here.
- Now fill out the form with your Details.
- Attach all the Related Documents Required for the Application.
- Now Submit this Application to the nearest Social welfare Office.
SVAYEM Scheme Online Apply Process
- First, you will have to Go to the Official Website Of the Scheme.
- Now you will land on the Homepage of The Website and you will be able to see the login and Registration Options.
- Click on the Registration Option and Fill in all the Personal Details.
- Upload All the Documents Referring to your Details.
- Now click the Submit button.
What is the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme?
SVAYEM Scheme is Flagship welfare Scheme which Aims to Provide Financial Assistance to the youth of Assam state and Empower them in Income Generating Activities Like Service, Manufacturing, and Processing industries.
What is the eligibility criteria for SVAYEM Scheme?
Applicant must be the Permanent Resident of the Assam State, he should be more than 18 years old and Less than 40 years.