Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra 2023 | rojgar sangam yojana maharashtra online registration
If You want to get a job in Maharashtra and want to Know where to Register and How to Register then this article is going to be very useful for You. In this article, we are going to Talk about the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra which has been Launched by the Maharashtra Government to Provide Employment, Self Employment, and Overseas Employment to all the Youths of the State. Read This Article to learn more about the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra Apply Online and Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra Registration Process.
What is Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra?
The Maharashtra Government has launched a very Important Scheme in the name of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra to Provide Employment to all unemployed Youths of the State. Under this Scheme, Youths Can Register to get Jobs in Cities Like Pune, Lonavla, Mumbai etc. Through Jobs Fair Conducted in these Cities. The Minimum Qualification to get jobs under Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra is Class 5, so Any interested Candidates who are Eligible to get jobs under this Scheme can register themselves on the Portal.
Objectives of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra
- To provide Jobs in Maharashtra to all the Unemployed Youths.
- One member from each Family will Be Provided with Jobs in Maharashtra.
- To Provide Jobs to Women of the State at their Local Level.
- All the Registered Applicants will be provided with skill Training to boost their Innovation.
- To Provide Jobs in Cities Like Pune, Mumbai, Lonavala, etc Through Job fairs Conducted Across the State.
- Employers/Companies can Also register Themselves to provide Jobs to Eligible Candidates.
|Scheme name||Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra|
|Started by||Shri Eknath Shinde|
|Category||Maharashtra Government Schemes|
|Minimum Qualification||Class 5|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 0|
|Registration Mode||Online only|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Must be Permanent Resident of Maharashtra.
- Candidate’s Age must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years at the time of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra Registration.
- Minimum Qualification for the Registration is Class 5th Passed.
- Other State Candidates are not Eligible to Apply.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Maharashtra Registration Form
- Visit the Official Website of Maharashtra Rojgar Sangam Yojana and click on the Job Seeker Option.
- To Register Yourself as a Job seeker Candidate fill out the Registration form.
- Fill in Your Name, Category, Gender, Address, Education Qualification, and Other Details.
- Fill in Your mobile number and e-mail ID to get Alerts Related to Mega Job Fairs, and Available Vacancies.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Click on the Submit Button.
- After the Successful Registration Process, An SMS with a Password and Username will be sent to your Mobile Number.
Rojgar Sangam Maharashtra Login Process
The Registered Candidates can log in using the Username and Password that was sent to their Registered Mobile number and e-mail ID. They will have to enter the username or Password and Click on the Submit button. After Login, Candidates can Fill out the Application forms for Available Vacancies in Various Companies, they Can also Submit forms for the Skill Training Course.