Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam Form | Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam Registration | Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam Online Apply
If You are a Resident of Assam State and want to Get a Job in the State then You Came to the Right Place. In this article, we are going to Talk about the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam, Under which Many Jobs are being Provided to the Youths of the State. If You want to Know more about the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam, then You will have to Read this article till the end.
What is Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam 2023-24?
The Assam Government Recently has Launched a new Scheme named Assam Rojgar Sangam Yojana to Provide Employment to all the Youths of the State in Various Companies through mega Jobs Fairs. Interested Candidates can Register themselves for the Scheme to get Notified for the Available Vacancies in Various Government Departments and Private Companies. The minimum Qualification for the Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam Registration is Class 8th passed which means Class 8th passed Candidates Can apply for this Scheme and Age of the Candidates should not be less than 18 Years or More than 35 Years at the Time of Registration.
Objectives of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam
- To Provide Jobs to all the Youths of The State.
- To Conduct Various Mega Jobs Fairs so that Many Candidates Get An Opportunity to Present themselves.
- An Incentive of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 2,500 will be provided on a monthly basis based on the Family Income and Education Qualification of Candidates.
- To help candidates to get job opportunities based on the Eligibility Criteria.
- A Single Platform for both Candidates and Job Providers.
- Job Providers can Also Register themselves to Advertise the Vacancy.
|Scheme Name||Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam|
|Started By||Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Minimum Qualification||Class 8th|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Application Start Date||10 November 2023|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam
- Candidate must be a Permanent Resident of Assam.
- The Age of Candidates must be in Range of 18 years or 35 Years.
- Candidates must be at least Passed in Class 8th and Possess Marksheet.
- Female Candidates can Also Apply for the Jobs under this Scheme.
- There Must not be any Criminal Case Against the Candidate otherwise Candidate will be Debarred from this Scheme.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam Registration Process
- Visit the Official website of the Scheme.
- Click on the Register as a Job Seeker button on the Homepage.
- Fill in your Name and Mobile Number and Verify with OTP.
- Now fill out the Detailed Registration Form of the Scheme by Providing Education Qualification Details.
- Fill all the Necessary Details in the Form and Accept the Consent form.
- Click on the Submit Button to Complete your Registration.
- The Login Details like username and Password will Appear on the Screen for future Reference.
- An SMS with Login Details will also be sent to the Registered Mobile Number.
Rojgar Sangam Yojana Assam Login Process
Registered Candidates Can log in using the username and Password that was sent to the Registered Mobile number After Successful Registration. After Logging into the Portal, Candidates can Edit the Entered Details, Update the Profile and Apply for Jobs Available in the Dashboard. Candidates can Also See the Applied Post and Upcoming Mega Job Fairs in the Personal Dashboard.