Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
Annasaheb Patil Backward Economic Development Corporation is a Government-based Organization that Aims at the Development of the backward and Unemployed Youths of Maharashtra. Under this Article, You will be able to Information about the Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme, the Application Process, Eligibility Criteria, and Supportive Banks. Application Process Has been Elaborated in this Article.
Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme 2024
Annasaheb Patil Backward Economic Development Corporation has launched a new Scheme in Maharashtra to Provide Self-employment and Earning sources for The Unemployed Youths of the State. The name of the Scheme is Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme. Under this Scheme, a Loan amount will be provided to the Unemployed Youths to Set up business and self-employment.
There are Three Major Schemes Launched by the Annasaheb Patil Corporation and These Are (i) Personal Loan Interest Repayment Scheme, (ii) Group Loan Interest Repayment Scheme, (iii) Group Project Loan Scheme.
Details of Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
- Under this Scheme, Applicants can Apply and Check the Status of Their Online Applications Through Mobile Phones.
- Applicants from Any Category Can Apply For the Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme.
- The Scheme Launched by the Maharashtra Government.
- Needy and Unemployed Youths will get Benefits under this Scheme.
Objectives of Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online
- The main aim of this Scheme is to Provide Self-employment or Employment Opportunities to those who are Economically Weak and Unemployed.
- To make Citizens of the State become Independent and Employed through this Scheme.
- To Empower Youths of the State.
- To Provide loans to set up a Self Employment Unit or Small or Micro business in the State.
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online Benefits
- The Loan amount is Repaid by the Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation.
- Under this Scheme, if the Beneficiary can Repay the Amount on time then a 12 percent Interest Amount will be Deposited in the Beneficiary’s Bank account Every Month.
- The Loan Amount of up to Rs. 10 lakhs is Available to the Unemployed Youths of the State.
- Interest-free loans are Provided through This Scheme to Support the economically Weaker Class.
|Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme
|Annasaheb Patil Economic Development Corporation
|Maharashtra Government Scheme
|Loans up to 10 lakhs Rupees
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Maharashtra.
- Applicants must not be Declared defaulters from Any Banks while Applying for this Scheme.
- Applicants Should have a Udyog Aadhar Card and be Uploaded while Registration.
- Certificate Required from Disabled Applicants.
- Applicants must not get benefits from any other Scheme.
- If the beneficiary Doesn’t Pay Installments on time, he will not get Any Interest Refund from the Government.
- The maximum Age limit to apply for the Scheme is 50 years for Males and For females is 55 years.
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online Banks List
- Devagiri Urban Cooperative Bank, Aurangabad
- Thane Janata Cooperative Bank, Thane
- Martyr Cooperative Bank Kill, Dry
- Saraswat Co of Bank Marya.
- Shri, Varana Co-operative Bank Ltd. Varananagar
- Lok Vikas Nagari Co. Bank Li. Aurangabad.
- Mahalakshmi Ko. of the Bank.
- Shri, Veerashaiva Ko. Off. Bank Limited Kolhapur.
- Kallappanna Awade Ichalkaranji Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Yavatmal Urban Co. Op Bank Limited
- Rajaram Bapu Cooperative Bank Ltd. Peth sangli.
- Lokmangal Ko. Op Bank Limited Solapur.
- Rameshwar Ko. Op Bank Limited.
- Rendal Cooperative Bank Limited Rendal.
- Shri. Adinath Co. Of Bank Ltd. Ichalkaranji.
- Chandrapur District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Chandrapur.
- The National Co of Bank Ltd. Sindhudurg Madyavarti Sahakari Bank Ltd. Sindhudurg.
- Sharad Nagari Cooperative Bank Limited.
- The Chikhli Urban Co. Op Bank Ltd. Muddy mound.
- Preyadarshan Mahila Nagari Cooperative Bank.
- Nashik District Mahila Sahakari Bank Limited.
- Raje Vikram Singh Ghatge Co of Bank Ltd.Kagal
- The Panvel Co of Urban Bank Arydit Panvel.
- Palus Cooperative Bank Palus
- Janata Cooperative Bank Ltd. Gondia
- D Buldhana District Central Cooperative Bank Limited Buldhana.
- Took off bank of Shri Narayana Guru.
- Anuradha Urban Co of Bank Ltd.
- DEHASTI BANK CO OF BANK LTD.
- Satara Cooperative Bank
- Nagpur Urban Cooperative Bank.
- Took off the bank of Shri Krishna.
- Shri Ambarnath Jaihind Co. of Bank.
- Godavari Urban Bank
- The Bhagyalakshmi Mahila Cooperative Bank.
- Central Co of Bank Ltd. Kolhapur
- The Vyankateswara Co. Of Bank Ltd. Ichalkaranji.
- Vidarbha Merchant Co of Bank Limited Hinganghat.
- The Amravati Merchant Co of Bank Limited
- The Karad Urban Co of Bank Ltd.
- Arihant Co. of Bank.
- District Central Bank Mumbai.
- Abhinav Urban Co of Bank Ltd. Limited.
- Kurundwad Urban Co. Of Bank Ltd. Kurundwad
- Raigad Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- Wes Bank Lee.
- Satara Bank Central Cooperative Bank Ltd. Satara.
- Maharashtra Urban Cooperative Bank Limited Latur.
- NISHIGANDHA CO-OPERATIVE BANK.
Annasaheb Patil Loan Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Last 6 months Bank Statement
- Income Certificate
- Project Plan Report
- Mobile Number
- CIBIL Report
- Age Proof
- Caste Certificate
Annasaheb Patil Loan Apply Online Process
- Applicants will have to visit the Official website of the Scheme.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Registration Link.
- Now fill out The Application Form by Providing Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, and Other Details.
- Login Using username and Password.
- Now fill out the form for the Loan Scheme,
- Upload the Required Documents and Click on the Submit Button.’