Assam e-Khajana | Assam e-Khazana Online
The Assam Government is taking Major steps to establish e-Governance in the State. Government is trying to Implement various Services on the online Portals and this will help citizens of the State be able to get Services from home. Today we are going to Talk about The Assam e-Khajana, under which payment of land Revenue taxes will be made Online. Read this article to know more about the e-Khajana Assam Online, e Khajana Assam Status Check and Assam e-Khajana Payment.
What is Assam e-Khajana System 2023?
Recently the Revenue and Disaster management Department of Assam has launched the Online e-Khajana Portal for paying Land revenue Tax Online. Earlier Paying Revenue Tax was Done offline and It required much effort to pay for the tax because of Hassle in visiting Mouzdari, That’s why Chief minister of Assam Shri Hemanta Biswa Sharma Launched the Assam e-Khajana System to Pay the Land revenue System through Online Portal or by visiter nearest Public Service Centres.
As we know that every Pattadar or Co- Pattadar must pay a Land Revenue Amount on every Basis Against Their Respective Dags of the Scheduled Land. All the Land Holders will have to pay Land revenue Tax Online or visiting nearest Public Service Centres, Pattadars can Register Themselves at Seva Setu Portal or Assam RTPS Portal.
Mission Basundhara 2.0: Register Online & Know Benefits
Objectives of Assam e-Khajana Service
- To Enhance e-Governance in the State.
- To ease land Revenue tax Payment through Online.
- To Provide an online Portal for Landowners for Payment of Land Revenue taxes.
|Scheme Name||e-Khajana Assam Service|
|Launched By||Hemanta Biswa Sharma|
|Category||Assam Government Schemes|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||RTPS Portal|
Assam e-Khajana Eligibility Criteria
- Every Pattadar
- Every Co-Pattadar
- Every Landowners
Assam e-Khajana Apply Online Process
Assam State Government has Issued Notification for the e-Khajana Payment through Online and Citizen Service Centres. Follow the below Steps for Assam e-Khajana Registration:
- First Step is to visit Assam RTPS Portal.
- Click on the e-Khajana Service Option from the list.
- Click on the Apply Section under the Service.
- Enter your mobile and Verify your OTP.
- Verify your Aadhar Card and Pan Card Details.
- After Successful verification, Enter your Land Details
- Fill the Applicant Details.
- You will have to upload Last Land Revenue Receipt (only for first time Registration)
- After filling e-Khajana registration Form will be able to produce for khajana payment.
- A link will appear on the ARTPS Portal Login Account, the Applicant can make payment through UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After Successful payment Applicant Download The Land Revenue Payment Receipt.
e-Khajana Assam Status Check
Applicants can check their e-Khajana Status by Login into the RTPS Portal and Then you will be able to see the Status of their Khazana or Land Revenue Details. You can click here to know the e-Khajana Assam Status by Clicking Here.