The Government of Karnataka is taking major steps for the improvement of the state and ensuring the spirit of self-employment in the state. The Government of Karnataka has launched various schemes to generate self-employment in the state. Today we are going to talk about the Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme under which financial assistance is provided to the beneficiary of this scheme for self-employment. Read this full article to learn more about the Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Apply online, Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Eligibility, and Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme benefits.
What is Karnataka Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme 2023?
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri K. Siddaramaiah has launched another scheme to promote Self-Employment Opportunities in the State. The Scheme’s name is Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme, under which Karnataka Minority Development Corporation Provides a Loan of Rs. 1,00,000 of which 50% is a loan and 50% is a Subsidy to undertake Various Economic Activities. The Scheme has been Designed for the Person who belongs to the Religious Minorities Community as Defined in the Government Order.
The Vrutti Protsahan Yojana Karnataka was Proposed in the State budget for the financial year 2023-24 which aims to Support unemployed Youth or new Entrepreneurs to start their own Business or Income-generating activity. The Government will provide 50% Subsidy against the loan of Rs. 1,00000 from Banking Institutions.
Objectives of Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme
- To Provide Employment Opportunities to The Youths of the State.
- To Provide Support to Those who are Young Entrepreneurs and Belong to the minority Category.
- To Provide a Loan of Rs. 1 Lakh out of which 50% is an Interest-Free loan and 50% a Subsidy.
|Scheme Name||Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme|
|Launched By||K. Siddharamaiya|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
|Benefit||1 lakh Rupees|
Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant Must be a Permanent Resident of Karnataka.
- Applicants must belong to one of the Minority Categories given below
- The age of Applicants Should be Between 18 to 55 years.
- Applicants or their Families should not be a Beneficiary of any other KMDC Scheme.
- Any member of the Applicant’s Family should not be a Central/State Government Employee.
- The annual income of the Applicant’s Family From all Sources Should be Less than 1,03,000 Rupees in urban areas and less than 81,000 Rupees in Rural areas.
Documents Required for Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Apply Online
- Project Report of Business
- Caste certificate
- Minority Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Self Declaration Form
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Apply Online
To Apply for the Vrutti Protsaha Loan Scheme Form, the Candidate will have to Follow the Below Guidelines for Step by step-by-step application Process
- Candidates will have to Visit the Official Website of the KMDC Portal.
- On the Homepage, candidates Will have to Select the Vrutti Protsaha Scheme from the List.
- Click on the Apply Online Button and Fill in the Personal Details.
- Fill out the Required Details for the Scheme and Upload the Scanned Documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- After Successful Registration of the Vrutti Protsaha Scheme, Candidates will Receive the Registration Number for the Scheme.
- Applicants Can use the Registration Number to track their Status.