Karnataka Swawlambi Sarthi Yojana | ಸ್ವಾವಲಂಬಿ ಸಾರಥಿ ಯೋಜನೆ | Karnataka Swavalambi Sarthi Scheme | Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme online application
Recently the Karnataka Government Announced the Budget for the year 2023-24. Chief Minister Shri K. Siddharamaiya Has announced many Welfare Schemes for Families belonging to Minorities, Youths, and Farmers. Today we will Talk about the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme, which encourages Self-employment for the Youth who are unemployed and Are Belonging to Minorities or the SC/ST Category. Read this Article to learn more about the Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Apply Online and Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri K. Siddharamaiya has decided to Launch a new Scheme called Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme, under which Unemployed Youths of Minorities, SCs & STs will benefit and Will be provided Subsidies for buying Four wheeler Vehicle to get their Self Employment. Youths Belonging to the Minority Section/SC/ST Section will be Provided Subsidy of 50% Subsidy for a loan Up to 3 Lakh Rupees to Purchase Four Wheeler Vehicle and up to a maximum of Rs. 75,000/- will be given to buy a Passenger Auto Rickshaw. The remaining amount of the vehicle if availed by the bank loan, the bank letter must be submitted.
Under this Scheme, Unemployed Youths of the State will have a Great Opportunity to start their Self-employment in Various Sectors. With Support from the Government, They can Buy Mini Trucks, Goods Carrier vehicles, Cars, and mini Passenger buses.
Objectives of the Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme
- To Provide Employment opportunities to Unemployed Youths belonging to Minorities & SC/STs.
- To Provide Subsidy to the Youths to Buy Four Wheeler for Self Employment.
- To Provide Subsidy of 50% for Loan up to 3 Lakh Rupees for Minorities/SC/ST.
- To Provide Maximum Subsidy upto 75000 Rupees to Buy Auto Rikshshaw.
|Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
|Shri K. Siddharamaiya
|Karnataka Government Schemes
|SC/ST or Minorities
|Benefits for SC/ST
|Up to 4 Lakhs
|Benefits for Minorities
|Up to 3 Lakhs
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Must be a Permanent Resident of Karnataka.
- The age limit should be between 18 to 55 years.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources should be below Rs. 4,50,000/-.
- Any members of the applicant’s family should not be Central/State Government employee.
- Applicant should have a valid Driving License issued by the Regional Transport Officer.
- Applicant or his/her family members should not have availed benefits under any other scheme (Excluding Arivu Scheme) of the KMDCL in the last 5 years.
- Candidates must belong to Minorities or SC/ST Category. ‘
- An affidavit towards non-transfer (alienation) of the vehicle obtained under this scheme during the loan period. Click Here to Download
Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Required Documents
- Online application
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Driving License copy
- Caste and Income certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificate
- An Affidavit
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Apply Online Process
Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme Registration will be started online soon because there are Several Candidates who are unemployed. Candidates who belong to Minorities or SC/STs are eligible to apply for this scheme. Follow the Below Points For Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Online Apply.
- The first step is to visit The Official website of the Swawalambi Sarathi Portal.
- At the Homepage, Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Follow the instructions given on the Screen and Carefully fill out the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Application Form.
- Enter the Necessary Details like Address, Documents, and bank Details.
- Upload the Affidavit signed by the Applicant.
- Upload the Documents In the Given Fields and Click On the Submit Button.
- After Successful Registration, Take a Printout of the Application Form.
Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme Track Status
- Registered Candidates will Have to Visit the Official Website of KMDC Portal.
- At The Homepage, You will Able to see the Track Status Button and Click on it.
- After that You will have to Choose One Option out of Registration ID & Mobile Number.
- Enter The Details and Click on the Track Status Button.