Recently the Karnataka Government Announced the Budget for the year 2023-24. Chief Minister Shri K. Siddharamaiya Has announced many Welfare Schemes for Families belonging to Minorities, Youths, and Farmers. Today we are going to Talk about the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme, which encourages Self Employment for the Youth who are unemployed and Are Belonging to Minorities or SC/ST Category. Read this Article to know more about the Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Apply Online and Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme 2023
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri K. Siddharamaiya has decided to Launch a new Scheme called Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme, under which Unemployed Youths of Minorities, SCs & STs will be Benefitted and Will be provided Subsidy for buying Four wheeler Vehicle to get their Self Employment. Youths Belonging to the Minority Section will be Provided Subsidy of 50% Subsidy for loan Up to 3 Lakh Rupees to Purchase Four Wheeler Vehicle Whereas Youths Belonging to the SC/ST Section will be Provided Subsidy of 75% Subsidy for loan Up to 4 Lakh Rupees to Purchase Four Wheeler Vehicle.
Under this Scheme, Unemployed Youths of the State will have a Great Opportunity to start their Self employment in Various Sectors. With the Support from the Government They can Buy Mini Trucks, Goods Carrier Vehicle, Cars and mini Passenger Bus.
Objectives of Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme
- To Provide Employment Opportunity To the Unemployed Youths belonging to the Minorities & SC/STs.
- To Provide Subsidy to the Youths to buy Four Wheeler for Self Employment.
- To provide Subsidy of 75% for Loan up to 4 Lakh rupees for SC/STs.
- To Provide Subsidy of 50% for Loan up to 3 Lakh Rupees for Minorities.
|Scheme Name||Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme|
|Launched By||Shri K. Siddharamaiya|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
|Eligibility Criteria||SC/ST or Minorities|
|Benefits for SC/ST||Up to 4 Lakhs|
|Benefits for Minorities||Up to 3 Lakhs|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Must be the Permanent Resident of Karnataka.
- Candidates must be 21 Years old or more.
- Employed Applicants will not be able to avail the Benefits.
- Candidates must belong to Minorities or SC/ST Category.
Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Minority Certificate
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Apply Online Process
Swawlambi Sarathi Scheme Registration will be started online soon because there are Several Candidates who are unemployed. Candidates who are Belonging to Minorities or SC/STs are eligibile to apply for this scheme. Follow the Below Points For Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Online Apply.
- First Step is to visit The Official website of the Swawalambi Sarathi Portal.
- At Homepage, Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Follow the instructions given on the Screen and Carefully fill out the Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme Application Form.
- Enter the Necessary Details like Address, Documents, & Bank Details.
- Upload the Documents In the Given Fields and Click On Submit Button.
- After Successful Registration, Take Print out of Application Form.