Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Apply Online | Odisha Boyan Jyoti Yojana Apply Online
The Odisha Government is taking major steps towards the betterment of the Odisha State. As we all know that Handloom is a prominent cottage industry of Odisha. Today we are going to talk about the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana for Weaver Households and Families. Under this Scheme Weavers of Odisha Provided basic needs like Light, Inverter and Fan, These Basic Things are required for better productivity and Labour Efficiency. Read this Article to know about Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Apply Online, Eligibility and Benefits.
Odisha Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik has launched the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana for weavers to provide the Basic needs for the production of Handlooms. We know that Small weavers work for cottage industry by using Lantern at nights, so An electric bulb with inverter is required for the Better work and Odisha has Warm climate, in result a Fan also needed by the weaver to work continuously for a longer period. A total amount of 17,500 Rupees per unit cost will be provided to the Weaver household, however Amount may change depending on the Unit size.
In the financial year of 2023-24, Around 12,000 beneficiary will be covered under the Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana. Candidates can Apply Online from the link given Below in this Article.
Objectives of the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana 2023
- To provide Required Lights for weaving to make handloom products even at Nights.
- To facilitate carrying his weaving activity during late evening or failure of Electricity.
- To improve the health of weavers by reducing physical Strain on eyes and Also fatigue.
- To allow Weavers to work for more time for higher production resulting in better Earnings.
Benefits of Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- A inverter of 650VA alongwith battery of 100AH Providing 15 Hours Backup will be provided by the Government.
- Two energy Efficient LEDs Tube lights of 20 watt will be provided.
- One energy Efficient Ceiling of 35 Watt will be provided
- This will enable Weavers to devote more time for weaving activities in an effective manner.
|Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
|Shri Naveen Patnaik
|Odisha Government Schemes
|Weavers of State
|Income less than 3 lakhs
Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- All weavers of State will be covered under this Scheme.
- He/she must be a full time Weaver.
- Applicants must be Permanent Resident of Odisha State.
- The Family income from all Sources does not Exceed 3 lakhs per annum.
- At least 50% income of the Family should be from weaving activities.
- Applicants should be benefited under a similar Scheme from Centre or State.
- Only one member of a Family will be benefited under this Scheme.
Odisha Bayan Jyoti Yojana Required Documents
- Passport size photograph
- Weaver Identity Card
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit for Declaration that he is not benefited under any other similar Scheme.
- Undertaking for not Selling the Lighting Unit.
Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana Apply Online
- First step is to visit the official website of Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- Create Account by providing Name, e-mail and by Making Password.
- Click here to Create Account.
- Then Login with your Username and Password and you will be logged into Dashboard.
- Then You can Click on the Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana.
- Fill the form using your personal Details.
- Now upload all the Required Documents and Click Submit.
- After verification of the Personal details and Site, the Lighting Unit will be provided to the beneficiary.