The Maharashtra Government has launched Government Schemes for Poors, Old Age People, and Students to provide them with Benefits. Today in this Article we are going to Talk about the Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana, under which Senior Citizens of Maharashtra State. Read this Article to learn more about the Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana Apply Online, Vayoshri Yojana Maharashtra, Vayoshri Yojana Maharashtra Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria.
Maharashtra Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana 2024
Chief Minister of Maharashtra Shri Eknath Shinde ji has launched Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana to provide Financial Assistance to the Senior Citizens of the State. The Scheme has been launched to provide Financial Assistance to the Senior Citizens of Maharashtra so That they can purchase equipment for the elderly.
These equipment include Orthotic and Prosthetic appliances for Upper & Lower Extremities, Spinal Braces, Cervical Collars, Traction Kits, Rehabilitation Aids like Wheel Chairs, Crutches and Tri Wheelers etc. Under the Vayoshri Yojana Maharashtra, a Total Sum of Rs. 3,000 will be provided per year to buy the Essential things.
|Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana
|Maharashtra Government Schemes
|Rs. 3000 Financial Assistance
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana
- The benefit of Vayoshri Yojana Maharashtra will be Provided to Senior Citizens of the State.
- Financial assistance and Other benefits will be provided under this Scheme.
- Senior Citizens under this Scheme will get Financial Assistance of Rs. 3,000 through DBT Directly in their bank account.
Equipment Under Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana
The financial Assistance of Rs. 3,000 is provided to Buy the Essential things for the Elderly, Below we have provided the list of Equipment to be Purchased from the Assistance Money:
- Hearing Aid
- Folding Walker
- Back support belt
- Cervical Collar
- Stick wheelchair
- Commode Chair
- Ni brace
Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana Eligibility
- Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Maharashtra.
- Applicants’ Age must be at least 65 years.
- The annual income of a senior citizen must be less than 2 lakh per annum.
- The Government Employees will not be eligible for this Scheme.
- Retired People from Government Posts will not get Benefits.
Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Proof of Age
- Domicile Certificate
- Ration Card
- Certificate if Disabled
- Mobile Number
- Income Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana Apply Online
- The first step is to visit the Official Website of CM Vayoshri Yojana.
- Click on the Vayoshri Yojana Apply Online Button on the Homepage.
- Fill out the Application Form Carefully by Providing Accurate Details.
- If Information is found incorrect then the Form will be rejected.
- Upload Required Documents in the Next Step.
- Click on the Submit Button for final Submission.
What is Vayoshri Yojana Maharashtra?
Mukhyamantri Vayoshri Yojana was launched by the Maharashtra Government to Provide financial assistance of Rs. 3000 to all the Senior Citizens of the State to buy Equipment.