Goa CMKPS Apply Online | Goa CMKPS 2023 | Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana 2023
Recently the Goa Government has announced an annual budget for the financial year of 2023-24, under which many Government welfare Schemes have been Announced for Youths, Women, Children and Farmers. Today we are going to Talk about Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana under which Skill Training will be given to the Youths of Goa State. Read This Article to know more about the Chief Minister Kaushalya Scheme Apply Online, Goa Kaushalya Path Yojana Eligibility and Other benefits.
Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Goa Shri Pramod Sawant has launched the Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana to skill, re-skill and up-skill maximum number of local youths on a large scale at a high speed with quality standards. Computer Literacy Program and Centre will be Implemented in various Regions of Rural Areas to Provide Skill Training to the Maximum Youths of Goa in Rural Areas. Youths will have to Register Online on the CM Kaushalya Yojana Official Website and Will have to Generate their Student ID. This ID will provide Admission In CM Kaushalya Centres.
Those Youths who have got Some Skill in Computer Literacy and in Other Fields, they will be up-skilled by mentors and Teachers. Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Path Yojana Courses will be of 6 months and 1 years.
Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Objectives
- The Main objective of CM Kaushalya Scheme is to Skill, Re-Skill and Up Skill the Rural Youths.
- To provide digital, Financial Literacy, and Computer Literacy in Various fields.
- To promote Digital Education in Rural Areas.
- To Provide Skill Training through the CM Kaushalya Centres.
Kaushalya Path Yojana
|Shri Pramod Sawant
|Goa Government Schemes
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Eligibility
- Applicants must be Permanent Resident of Goa State.
- Male and female both can Apply for CM Kaushalya Scheme.
- Students from Class 8th to Graduation can take part in This Skill Training Scheme of Goa.
- Youths of Rural Areas will be given Preference over urban Areas.
- All those Applicants will be selected for the Goa Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana, who have Registered themselves.
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana Apply Online
- First Step is to visit the Official Website of The Scheme.
- On the Homepage you will be able to See the Applicant Registration Button, Click on the button.
- Fill the Application Form by providing Personal Details Like Name, Mobile Number.
- Next Step is to Upload Required Documents.
- Click on the Submit Button and Print your Goa Kaushalya Yojana Registration form.