Recently the Goa Government has announced an annual budget for the financial year of 2023-24, under which many Government welfare Schemes have been Announced for Youths, Women, Children and Farmers. Today we are going to Talk about Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana for Farmers, under which Subsidy for Buying Agricultural Drones will be given to farmers of Goa. Farmers will be able to Buy Agricultural Drones at half of Actual Price. Read the Full article to Know more about the Goa Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana Apply Online, Goa Pragat Krishi Yojana Subsidy.
Goa Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Goa Shri Pramod Sawant has launched Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana for farmers to help in buying agricultural Drones. The Goa Government has allocated funds in the Budget of 2023-24. Goa Government will give 10% Subsidy of total cost of agricultural Drones along with 40% Subsidy of Central Government. That means Farmers will have to Only pay 50% of total cost and other 50% cost will be paid by central and State Government. Drones consume Less time and are more efficient.
|Subsidy by Central||40% of Total cost|
|Subsidy by Goa||10% of Total cost|
|Paid by Farmer||50%|
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana
- To promote Green Revolution in the State.
- To Promote Pests and Insect free Farming in the State.
- To provide support to Farmers in buying Agricultural Drones
- To provide 10% Subsidy in addition to 40% Subsidy of Central Government.
Benefit of Agricultural Drones
- Consume less water
- Consume less time
- Efficient in Spraying
- Can save 90% water than regular method.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Pragat Krushi Yojana|
|Launched By||Shri Pramod Sawant|
|Category||Goa Government Schemes|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of State|
Goa Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana Eligibility
- Under Mukhyamantri Pragat Krushi Yojana Only Permanent Resident of Goa are eligibile for this scheme
- Farmers must be registered in Kisan portal.
- Applicant must have Piece of land under his Name.
- Farmers are requested to Buy Agricultural Drones at government registered fund to Reduce chances of Fraud.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Land Owner Proof
- Mobile number
Mukhyamantri Pragat Krishi Yojana Apply Online
- Candidate will have to Register himself on the Official website.
- Applicant can fill the form on homepage Section.
- Fill the Form by providing Necessary details.
- After Successful validation of details, Click on the Submit Button and Print your application form
- When your details will be verified by the Agriculture department, you will be called for the Distribution of Drones.
- Drones will be provided by government Registered firm of Goa.