Recently the Goa Government has announced an annual budget for the financial year of 2023-24, under which many Government welfare Schemes have been Announced for Youths, Women, Children and Farmers. Today we are going to Talk about Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana under which Teachers and Employees in Grant-in-Aids School and Colleges of the State will be covered. In order to do away with the Manual Submission and Verification of Salary bills of Teachers, will now Convert to Online through Salary Disbursement Scheme. Read this Article to know more about the Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana Apply Online and Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana Salary Status.
Goa Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Goa Shri Pramod Sawant has launched Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana, which is a Welfare scheme for the Employees who are working in Grant-in-Aids Institutions of State. Under this Scheme Salaries of Employees will now Paid online with Fully Online Salary Disbursal Facility Rather than manual Submission and Physical Verification of Salary bills.
Around 10000+ Employees will be benefited under this Scheme as verification of Salary bills will be totally Online. As we know that Offline Verification leads to Corruption and Bribery to produce Salaries of Employees, to Curb this Problem Government of Goa has launched Goa Guru Dakshina Yojana.
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana
- To Promote Corruption Free Works in Goa.
- To Provide Facility of Verification of Salary bills online rather than Manual Submission.
- To Promote Digital India in Grant-in-Aids Institutions of Goa.
- To Support around 10000+ employees of the State.
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana|
|Launched By||Shri Pramod Sawant|
|Category||Goa Government Schemes|
|Beneficiary||Aided School Employees|
|Objective||Online Verification of Salary bills|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
Process of Salary Disbursement
- Online Registration for Guru Dakshina Yojana will be started Soon as Said by CM Pramod Sawant.
- Teacher and Employees will have to Create their profile On the Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana Portal
- Verification of Salary Bills will be submitted Online.
- Salary will be Credited Directly to the Beneficiaries Bank Account.
Note: Further information will be provided after Implementation of the scheme