Mission Shakti Scooter scheme | Mission Shakti Scooter scheme Apply Online
The Odisha Government has Launched many Government Schemes for Empowerment of Women in the State. Today we are Going to Talk about the Newly Launched Scheme for Women in the State. The Scheme Name is Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana, under which Scooty will be Provided to the Women of the State with interest Free loans. Read this article to know more about the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Apply Online, Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Registration and Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Odisha pdf.
Odisha Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana 2022-23
Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik ji Launched the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana on 11 October 2023 for the women of Self Help Groups, Under this Scheme the Scooty will be provided to 2 lakh Women of the State. CM has launched the Scheme by Distributing the 15,000 Scooty to the Women in the First Phase. The Mission Shakti Scooter Scheme will provide full interest Subvention on bank loans up to 1 Lakh Rupees to eligible women to Purchase Scooter of their Choice.
The Chief Minister Said that “Today marks a Pivotal Moment in the Journey of Empowerment of women. We have taken a significant stride towards Supporting our Mothers as they Receive their Mission Shakti Scooters. The State Government is Providing a generous interest Subvention of Rs. 528 crore. Over 2 Lakh Mission Shakti Mothers and grassroot Staff will get Benefit from this Scheme, with more than 15,000 already Receiving theri Scooters Today”.
Characteristics of the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
- Around 2 lakh Women Will be given Mission Shakti Scooters under this Scheme.
- Around 75,000 Community Support Staff (CSS) will get Mission Shakti Scooters.
- Nearly 1,25,000 federation Leaders will also get Scooters under this Scheme.
- Scheme Provide Interest Free Loan for Purchase of Scooter.
- The State Government made a Budget of Interest Subvention of 528 Crores to support Women.
|Scheme name||Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana|
|Launched By||Shri Naveen Patnaik|
|Category||Odisha Government Schemes|
|Beneficiary||Self Help Groups|
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Beneficiary List
Mission Shakti Scooter Scheme will Provide Scooters to 75,000 Community Support Staff composed of Bank Mitra, Prani Mitra, Krushi Mitra, Community Resource Person, Udyog Mitra, Self Help Groups, Business Correspondence Agent and Livelihood Support Person. Around 1,25,000 Federation leaders composed of Executive Members and Office Bearers of All levels of Panchayat.
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Beneficiaries must be Permanent Residents of the Odisha State.
- Applicants must possess a good Credit Score to get an interest Free Loan.
- Applicants must be Either member of Community Support Staff or Federation Staff.
- 2 Lakh Women are Eligible to Get Scooter under this Scheme.
- Self Help Groups members are also Eligible under this Scheme.
Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Registration
- Beneficiaries will be selected on the basis of the Availability of Funds.
- The selection of Candidates will be based on the Phases.
- Only Members of CSS and EC will be Benefited under this Scheme.
- Loans up to 1 lakh Rupees will be Provided by the Banks.
- Interest free loans will be Provided to the Beneficiaries.
- Candidates will Have to Fill the Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana Application Form.