MentorTN Portal By StartupTN
Tamil Nadu State is one of the most developing States In India, Various Government Schemes, Welfare Activities, And Jobs Creation are done by the Government of Tamilnadu to ensure a Proper living for the Public. Today we are going to Talk about MentorTN, which is a great Initiative launched by the Government of Tamil Nadu for mentorship for new Entrepreneurs and Startups. This Initiative will strengthen the Startup Ecosystem by increasing the number of Success Stories. Read Further to know more about the Startup MentorTN Registration Process.
What is MentorTN?
Tamil Nadu Government Chief minister Mr. Mk Stalin has launched the MentorTN to promote knowledge and Education about SStartups among Young and New Entrepreneurs. StartupTN Mentor Portal will connect and Create impactful Interactions between Startups and Mentors. MentorTN Portal is loaded with many interactive Features to help Startups reach out to Expert Based on their niche expertise, and fix appointments with the Entrepreneur’s monitoring sessions based on the availability of the Experts.
Mentorship plays an important role across all the Stages of new Startups in molding them into Successful Enterprises Thus Startup TN Mentor Portal serves as a Platform to connect Startups and Domain Experts for impactful Engagement between Startups and Experts.
Objectives of MentorTN
- To Provide Support and Guide Startups throughout their entrepreneurial Journey.
- To provide a user-friendly online portal for both mentors and Mentees.
- Mentees can Directly Approach mentors based on their niche with an AI-Based interaction Tool.
- To connect Startups with National and International Experts.
Benefits of the MentorTN Portal
- Entrepreneurs can get connected with mentors for any guidance related to their Startups.
- AAl-BasedMentors Recommendation for Startups.
- Entrepreneurs Can Directly Connect With Domain-Specific Experts.
- Easy online Scheduling based on Convenience for both Mentors and Mentees.
- Reminders and Messages
- Connect virtually to save time
- Mentors can Schedule their meeting
|Scheme Name||MentorTN Portal By StartupTN|
|Launched By||MK Stalin|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
Features of MentorTN Portal
- Mentors Dashboard
- Mentee Dashboard
- Session Details
- Follow Up Session by Experts
- Cohort Based Programs
- Cohort manager as admin
- Regional hubs
- Feedback and Rating for Mentors
What are Cohort Programs?
Cohort-based programs will be available under MentorTN Portal for experts, in which mentors can support up to 25 mentees at a time for saving time. Mentors can also connect entrepreneurs and Successful Founders and Unicorn Companies. Cohort-based programs are limited-duration Programs under MentorTN Portal.
MentorTN Registration Process
The government of Tamilnadu has Launched MentorTN Portal To Seek Mentorship and Provide Mentorship. Users can register in this Portal through the Following Steps:
- The first step is to visit the Official Website of The MentorTN Portal.
- You will be able to see the Homepage of Portal and A Option for user Registration.
- Click on the User Registration and Select the option if you want Mentoring or seek Mentoring.
- Enter your Details and Mobile number
- Enter your Email Address and Make a Password for your account.
- Accept the Guidelines and Click on Create Account.
MentorTN Portal Login Process
StartupTN Mentor Portal provides a Personal Dashboard for all activities. To log in To MentorTN Portal follow the below Steps:
- Click Here to go to the Login Page.
- Fill in the mobile number or Email and Password.
- Click On Login Button
Tamilnadu Government has introduced a Helpline Number for Entrepreneurs and Mentors to seek help regarding Portal Registration.
Telephone: 044 22252084
What is MentorTN Portal?
MentorTN is an Initiative by StartupTN for entrepreneurs and Startups, to seek Help and Support from mentors and Experts. This portal will help Startups to become Successful.