Haryana Government is taking Major Steps towards Good Governance in The State. Various Welfare Activities and Schemes are being Monitored to provide benefits at the grass-root level. Today we are going to talk about the Free Passport Yojana, which is run by the Government of Haryana. The Students who are Studying in the Final Year of their Graduation or Post Graduation will be able to Get a Free Passport To Study Abroad for their higher Education. To know more about Free Passport Yojana Registration Process, Free Passport Yojana Free reimbursement Application, Read this article till the end.
What is Haryana Free Passport Yojana?
The Chief Minister of Haryana State launched the Free Passport Yojana On 25 December 2022 for Students Studying in the Final Year of their Graduation or Post graduation Program to pursue their Higher Education Abroad. Students will get a full fee refund of the Cost Beared during the whole process of getting the Passport. Under Free Passport Scheme, students will be able to pursue their Higher Education without paying any Fee for a Passport because the Haryana Government will give a full refund for the Passport.
The objective of the Haryana Free Passport Scheme
- To encourage Students to Pursue Higher Education with Free Passport Provided by Haryana.
- Students will don’t have to bear the Cost of a Passport fee
- To encourage students for learning abroad
|Scheme Name||Free Passport Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Manoharlal Khattar|
|Department||Department of Higher Education|
|Category||Haryana Government Schemes|
|Eligibility||UG/PG Final year Students|
ree Passport Yojana Online Application Process
To Get a Free Passport, you will have to Apply for the Passport Through the Free Passport Yojana Website.
- Register on the Passport Seva portal, Click Here to Register
- You will get a Login ID and Password.
- Now fill in the All Required Details and Personal Details.
- After Filling in the Details, You will have to Pay Rs. 1500 and Print the Application Form.
- Now you will have to make an Appointment for Verification of Data.
Documents Required for Student Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Pan card
- Address proof
- Birth Certificate
- Identity Certificate
- Student ID card
Eligibility for Free Passport Yojana
- Students must be Studying in the final year of UG and PG Courses
- Students must be residents of Haryana State.
- Students other than the Final year will not be entitled to enroll under this scheme.
- The Passport Issuance Certificate will be used
Required Documents for Free Passport Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Pan Card
- Final year ID card
- Proof of Address
- Passport Details
- Passport application
- Self Declaration
- Mobile number
Free Passport Yojana Apply Online
After the Issuance of the Student Passport, You can File the Fee reimbursement Through The Free Passport Yojana. Follow the below Steps:
- Go to the Official Website of the Free Passport Scheme.
- Now you will able to see the Homepage of the Portal.
- Now click on the Click for Passport Fee Reimbursement.
- Login with your Username and Password
- Now fill in the details related to your Passport Application
- Submit Your Application and You will get your Refund for your passport
- Any Wrong information related to your application will lead to the Cancellation of the Application and Necessary actions will be Taken.
I have provided all the information related to Free Passport Yojana like the Registration Process, Benefits, and objectives. I hope you like the above information given by us if your like please share it with others.
What is Free Passport Yojana?
Free Passport Yojana is a Scheme Launched by Haryana Government to bear all the Costs related to passport Issuance and to promote Higher Education.
What is the Objective of the Haryana Free Passport Scheme?
The main aim of this Scheme is to promote the abroad higher education among the final-year students of UG / PG Courses. and to issue the passport-free of cost because Haryana Government will bear all the fees.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Free Passport Yojana?
Final-year students of Graduation and Post Graduation Courses will be eligible to get benefits under this scheme.