மகளிர் உரிமை தொகை | Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Government is taking major steps towards the Development of Tamil Nadu state and Implementing various State Government welfare schemes for the Livelihood of Women, Children, and Farmers. This Year Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu Launched various Government Schemes in the budget for the financial year of 2023-24. Today we Are going to talk about the Tamil NaduMagalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, under which financial Assistance will be provided to the Women citizens of Tamil Nadu. Read Further to know more about the Magalir Urimai Thogai Apply Online, Eligibility, and Registration Start Date for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
What is Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023?
Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Shri MK Stalin announced in the budget of 2023-24 that his government will launch a financial Assistance Scheme for the Women of The State. Tamil Nadu Government has Launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme to Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to the Women Head of a Family, Nearly 1 Crore women of Tamil Nadu will be covered under this State Government’s Scheme of Universal Basic Income.
Tamil Nadu Government has allocated Rs. 7000 Crore for The Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme, under which Assistance of Rs. 1000 per month will be provided. Online and Offline Registration for the Scheme will start on 15th September 2023 on the occasion of the birth anniversary of late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai.
Objectives of the Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- To provide Financial Assistance to All eligible women heads of Families of Tamil Nadu.
- To Empower Women to Become Self-Dependent by Starting Small businesses.
- To support Around 1 Crore women of The State.
- To Provide Social Security to the All Women of Tamil Nadu.
- To Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to Around 1 Crore Women of Tamil Nadu.
|Scheme Name||Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme|
|Launched By||CM MK Stalin|
|Registration Start||15 September 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Tamil Nadu|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Government Schemes|
|Eligibility||Heads of Families|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Magalir Urimai Thoga Eligibility Criteria
- Beneficiaries Must be Permanent Residents of Tamil Nadu.
- The amount will be transferred to the Women Heads of Household only.
- Various Categories, including The Elderly, Disabled, widows, and unmarried women will be covered.
- Women who are currently serving in State and Central Government will not be covered under this Scheme.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu.
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number
- Family Details
- Self Declaration
- Death Certificate of Husband (in case of Widow).
- Mobile Number must be Linked with Aadhaar Card.
Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Apply Online
The Finance Minister of Tamil Nadu has announced in the Press Conference that Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Apply Online Process will begin on 15 September 2023, on the occasion of the birth anniversary of late Chief Minister C.N. Annadurai. General Guidelines for filling Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Form have been Given Below:
- The first step is to Visit the Official Website of the Magalir Urimai Thoga.
- On the Homepage, Click on the Registration Button to fill Magalir Urimai Thoga Application Form.
- Fill out the Application form with Personal Details like Name, address, and Mobile Number.
- After filling in the Details, Upload the Required Documents and Click The Submit Button.
- Print out your Application Form for future Reference.
What is The Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
Tamil Nadu Government has Launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme to Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 1000 per month to the Women Head of a Family, Nearly 1 Crore women of Tamil Nadu will be covered under this State.
When will Registration for Magalir Urimai Thogai Start?
Online Application for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme will Start on 15 September 2023.