In the last 6 years, Startup India Scheme became a boon for new and young entrepreneurs. The government of India launched the Startup Scheme in 2016 to create employment and Wealth creation through talented and young entrepreneurs. Recently The Department For Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) Launched MAARG Portal for startup Applications for Registration Online. This portal was launched under the Ministry of Commerce and Trade. To know more about the Registration under the MAARG Portal for a startup, Scroll down for step by step Guide.
What is the MAARG Portal?
Startup India launched the MAARG Portal on 23 November 2022 to Facilitate Mentorship for startups across various sectors. MAARG Portal Full form is Mentorship, Advisory, Assistance, Resilience, and Growth. A Portal has been launched for the Startup Application Registration and to boost the startup Ecosystem by providing various incentives, Building a strong for innovation and entrepreneurship in India.
Through the MAARG, mentors will be available for the startup coordination and will build a strong relationship with the Entrepreneurs they will also be able to give support to Startups throughout their lifecycle. India marked 107 unicorns and more than 82000 Startups under DPIIT Recognition so this Portal is launched for helping Startups.
|Central Government Schemes
Objectives of the MAARG Portal By Startup India
There are various Features and Objectives of the MAARG which are given below:
- To provide sector-focused Guidance and handholding and support to the Startup during its lifecycle.
- To establish a Formalised And Structured Platform that will Facilitate intelligent matchmaking between Mentors and their Respective Entrepreneurs.
- To give efficient and expert Mentorship for Startups and better outcome-oriented mechanisms that will allow timely tracking of Mentorship engagement.
- To connect startups with Academicians, Industry experts, and Successful Founders of Companies across the Globe.
Benefits of the MAARG Portal
Startup India launched this program to provide various benefits to new and young entrepreneurs and Startups.
- Through the Portal Entrepreneurs will be able to connect with Successful Founders of Companies, Investors, and Industry experts from around the world Through artificial intelligence-based matchmaking.
- This Portal includes Customizable mentorship programs for ecosystem enablers, d mobile-friendly user interfaces through video and audio call Options.
How to Register For MAARG Portal?
DPIIT Launched Startup Application for Registration On the MAARG Portal using the Official website. To register online under this Portal follow the Below Steps:
- To register online first step is to Visit the Official website of the Portal
- You will have to click on the MAARG Application
- In the next window, you will able to see the Login Details
- To Register Online Click Here
- Enter the Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password
- And now click on the Register Button.
- You can also Register with Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
Features After Registration In MAARG Portal
After Registration, the MAARG Portal will connect you with a Mentor From the World to ensure Relevance for the user
Group Mentorship Sessions:
Users will be able to Ensure Meetings and Group Mentorship Sessions For common topics and common Problems.
MAARG Portal will enable users to set agendas as per their Mentorship Sessions and they will be able to set their goals.
Users and Mentors will able to Track their Progress during their Mentorship Program
Users will also be able to ask Queries related to the Startup Program during their Mentorship Sessions. Users will be able to ask questions through their Personalised Dashboard.
What is The MAARG Portal?
This portal is launched by Startup India under the Ministry of Commerce and Trade, Portal will help Startups through its Mentorship Program, and Mentors will be connected by AI Based Matchmaking.
What is the Full Form of the MAARG Portal?
The full form of the MAARG is (Mentorship, Advisory, Assistance, Resilience, and Growth) Portal.
What are the Objectives of the MAARG Portal?
To Provide a one-stop Platform to Facilitate and Guidance across all Sectors, Functions, Stages, and Geographies.