jeevanrekha.kerala.gov.in Pensioner Login | Jeevan Rekha Kerala | Jeevan Rekha Portal
The Kerala Government provides benefits to the Citizens of the State with Various Schemes and the Government also Provides Pensions to deserving citizens under Various Categories like Old Age, Disabled, and Widow pension, etc. In this article, we are Going to Talk About the Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal, Through which life certificates are given by Pensioners every year. Read this Article to learn about the Jeevan Rekha Registration, Jeevan Rekha Pensioner Login, and Jeevan Rekha Support User Registration Process.
What is Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal?
Kerala Government is disbursing Social Security Pension to deserving Citizens under various Categories like old age, widow and Disabled Pension, etc. The Government has Issued that Pensioners must give a life certificate every year. With the advent of information technology and the Introduction of Adhaar, it is now possible to authenticate a person with bio authentication. This Service is provided to authenticate a person through biometric authentication using an Aadhar card.
Under the Jeevan Rekha Portal Pensioners can do Biometric authentication Himself/herself and also through Akshaya Kendra or Service Centres identified By the Government.
Objectives of Jeevan Rekha Portal Kerala
- Pensioners Can Provide life certificates from home using their Aadhar.
- Pensioners can authenticate their Biometrics using Aadhar cards from sitting at their homes.
- To Enable Support users to register and Authenticate Pensioner’s Life Certificate.
- All the Pensioners Can Provide life certificates using the Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal.
|Jeevan Rekha Portal
|Kerala Government Schemes
|Life Certificate Updation
How to Login Pensioners in Jeevan Rekha Portal?
- Pensioners will have to visit the Official Website and On Homepage they will have to click on Pensioners Login Button.
- Now Enter Pensioner Details like scheme id, pension type, Aadhar number, and pensioner ID and Click the Submit Button.
- After Successful Login Biometric Capture Section will appear on the Screen.
- Click on the Capture for Authentication Button and capture the Finger and Iris using the corresponding scanning Device based on the Device Selected by the user.
- After Successful Capturing click on the Submit Button.
- A message with Authentication Success will appear on the Screen.
- For checking the authentication certificate status updated in the Sevana Pension -Social Security System got to the home page then click on the “Click here for Sevana Pension” link.
How to Register as a Support User on Jeevan Rekha Portal?
The Government of Kerala also allowed Jeevan Rekha Support User Registration to Provide Self Employment for the Youths who will act as support users for the Pensioners, Follow the below Process to Register yourself as a Support user-
- Visit the Official Website of Kerala Jeevan Rekha Portal.
- Click on the Support User Register Button on the Homepage.
- Now Choose Service Provider type from Individual, Akshaya Centre, and Other offices.
- Enter other details like the Service Provider Name and password.
- Enter your Email, Panchayat, and Select District.
- Now Click on the Register Button.
- Now You Can log in using your details as a Support user login to Help Pensioners to update their Life certificates.