Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana Apply Online | Karnataka Yuva nidhi Yojana Eligibility
As we know that the Congress Party has formed a government in Karnataka with full majority, Now it’s Time to Check about welfare schemes to be Launched by the Congress Government in Karnataka. Today we are Going to Talk about the Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana under which Financial Assistance will be provided to the unemployed Graduates and Diploma Holder Students. Read this Full article to know more about the Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana Apply Online, Karnataka Yuvanidhi Eligibility and Benefits.
Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana 2023
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri Siddharamaiya has Launch Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana for the Students of Karnataka. Under this Scheme Financial Assistance will be provided by the Government to Registered Graduates Students and Diploma Holders Students. The Aim of the Karnataka Yuvanidhi Scheme is to Provide Unemployment Allowance of Rs. 3000 to Registered Graduates and 1500 Rupees to Diploma Holders.
Those students who are unable to Secure Jobs within 6 months of College Graduation and Diploma Courses will be Covered under this Scheme. The benefits under the Yuvanidhi Scheme will be Provided till the Youth Gets a Job in Either Private institution or Government And the Financial Allowance will be provided to only those Students who are Studying in Current Academic Year 2023-24 and it will be applicable for only 2 years from Yuvanidhi Scheme Registration.
Objectives of Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana
- To maintain Database of those Students who are unable to Secure any jobs within 180 days of College Graduation.
- To provide financial Assistance of Rs. 3000 to All the Registered Graduates Students who are enrolled in current Academic Year.
- To Provide Financial Assistance of Rs. 1500 to all the Diploma Holders of The State.
- To provide free Bus Passes and Train tickets to all the Students who are Doing preparation for Competitive Exams.
- To provide Free Registration for all the Karnataka Government Recruitment Examination.
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Category||Karnataka Government Schemes|
|Benefit for Graduates||Rs. 3000/month|
|Benefits for Diploma Holders||Rs. 1500/month|
Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Students must be Permanent Residents of Karnataka State.
- Students must be Registered Graduate.
- Allowance will be given to those Students wh are enrolled in Current Academic Year and who have been passed in 2022-23.
- Those Unemployed Students who passed Graduation and Diploma in the past Years will not be Covered under Yuvanidhi Scheme Karnataka.
- Students Must Pursuing their Diploma from Register College.
- 12th passed Students are not Eligible to Apply.
- Students from income Taxpayers will not get Benefit under this Scheme
Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- College Registration
- Admission proof in College
Karnataka Yuvanidhi Yojana Apply Online
Chief Minister of Karnataka Shri SiddhaRamaiya has launched this scheme for those students who have been passed in the previous year academics that means in 2022-23. Students can apply for the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Yojana by following the below points.
- first step is to Visit the official website of the Karnataka Yuvanidhi Scheme.
- on the Homepage, you will be Able to see the Five Guarantee Schemes that were promised by the Congress Party.
- click on the Yuvanidhi Scheme to Submit Yuvanidhi Application form.
- click on the Apply online Link and Submit your personal Details.
- provide all the necessary Documents Required for the Scheme.
- after Successful Registration, Candidates can Print out their Application form.