DDCET Registration 2024 | DDCET Last Date | DDCET 2024 Admit Card
The Commissionerate of Technical Education of Gujarat has issued a notification for the DDCET 2024 examination for admission in the Second year of degree engineering after diploma engineering and in the Second year of Degree Pharmacy after Diploma for the Academic Year 2024-25. Read this Article to learn more about the DDCET Registration 2024, DDCET Last Date, DDCET Admit Card, and Exam Date.
DDCET Registration 2024
Candidates seeking admission through the admission committee for the academic year 2024-25, shall have to register online for DDCET 2024 and will have to appear in the DDCET examination to become eligible for further online admission process, Candidates please note that there is no other means of registration available.
For admission in the Second Year (3rd Semester) of Degree Engineering (B.E./B.Tech.) after Diploma Engineering and in the Second Year (3rd Semester) of Degree Pharmacy after Diploma Pharmacy on Government seats which includes all sanctioned seats of Government and Grant-in-Aid Colleges and unaided Colleges of Gujarat, the State Government has decided to carry out the offline examination (DDCET-2024) for the academic year 2024-25. Gujarat Technological University will be the nodal agency for the smooth conduction of the DDCET examination. The DDCET-2024 will be conducted on 07.04.2024
|DDCET Registration 2024
|Registration End on
|Education Related Topics
DDCET Registration 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed a Diploma from a recognized Board or university across the state of Gujarat are eligible to apply for DDCET 2024.
- Candidates who appeared in the last Semester will be eligible to apply Online.
- Candidates who have passed a Diploma from any other State.
- Students having Bachelor of Science and Diploma Vocational from recognized universities.
DDCET 2024 Important Dates
|07-02-2023 to 26-02-2024
|Admit Card Download
|01-04-2024 to 05-04-2024
|Third week of April
DDCET Registration 2024 Full Process
The candidate shall have to complete the registration process by uploading all relevant documents and paying registration fees (non-refundable) of INR 250/- through online mode only. There is no need to submit or verify any document in person. The entire process of registration for DDCET-2024 is completely online. Follow below steps for DDCET Registration 2024.
- Visit the official Website and Click on NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION, you will be redirected to the Registration page.
- Enter your Name as per the qualifying Examination.
- Enter your Mobile Number and E-mail Address.
- Create your user ID and Password.
- Fill in the Captcha Code Shown in the image.
- Finally, Click on the Submit Button.
- Then you will be redirected To a New page where You will have to verify Your entered Details and Click on the Final Submit Button.
- Now will have to fill out your form by providing all your details. And Upload the Document Related to Qualifying Examination.
- After Filling the Whole DDCET Registration form, Click on the Final Submit and Pay Rs. 250 Examination Fees.
DDCET 2024 Exam Centre
DDCET will be conducted in exam centers spread across all districts. Candidates will be given the option to select any three exam cities in order of their preferences. The candidates are advised to visit the admission committee website, and through Log-in to the online admission portal through their User ID and password regarding various announcements, verification processes, and other guidelines on a day-to-day basis.